Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AIArtificial IntelligenceChatGPT4

How does everyone think Chatgpt will affect our business?18422

WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
How does everyone think Chatgpt will affect our business? It's advancing very quickly. I've heard that soon the SEO will be outdated. I've used it to write up a contract for real estate agents and also rental clients. I have also had write me up facebook posts, letters to clients and come up with suggestions for good seo keywords. I have just skimmed the surface of it but it seems like soon we could import a photo and have it correct it the way we want.

Have you used it? Tell us what you have used it for.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Basic Member
Boston
Noddy private msg quote post Address this user
Following
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@fotoguy

Great topic!

I used GPT-4 in these two WGAN Forum posts this week:

1. Apple rumors indicates iPhone 15 Pro will include upgraded lidar scanner
I used GPT-4 to list 10 bullet points to summarize the news story!
2. Matterport+Autodesk Construction Cloud: Complex/Costly Site Review Process
I used GPT-4 to list 10 bullet points to summarize Matterport media release!

Best,

Dan

P.S. I also used GPT-4 for some person uses! It's amazing!
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
Chat GPT-4 just came out yesterday and I hear it is amazing. It has exploded on the scene so quickly it's hard to keep up. I do know your "prompt" question is very important to getting good replies.

I used the following prompt the other day and it was fascinating to watch it go into action:
"Act as a prompt engineer for every question I ask. Refine my question into a better prompt and then provide the answer. Do you understand?"

It actually makes the AI do your work for you.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I have used it for Social Media posts and to rewrite a couple home descriptions
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnitsch

Do you charge for home descriptions? If not, could you?
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@DanSmigrod

Only place I am currently offering them is my Builder clients. I'd have to play around with pricing as to what this could be for agents.

I want to say a $30-$45 price tag but, I don't think it would be a high volume seller
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
I used it the other day to comment on a Forum Post.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
@DanSmigrod

Only place I am currently offering them is my Builder clients. I'd have to play around with pricing as to what this could be for agents.

I want to say a $30-$45 price tag but, I don't think it would be a high volume seller

Perhaps either:

1. Add On
2. Free (differentiate)

Also, have you tried doing a listing description as a poem to help the builder create buzz about their listings?

Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@DanSmigrod

As for the builder. Negative, if we leave it to the agents we do not even get complete sentences
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
Quote:

Do you charge for home descriptions? If not, could you?

I would not trust it at this stage. For example if you are blind and ask to analyse a picture it will be absolutely wrong

Here is from my last attempt(I will post the picture in the next reply):

Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
And here is what it looked like a beautiful landscape to it with a waterfall. Note that after I told it how wrong it described it saying what it was and it still was wrong a lot
I know it is not supposed to do it but a few days before it did described a picture with Elon Mask and Rupert.

It wowed me and I believed it but I gave it the photo from an online article. It seemed it just visited the article, read it and pretended it looked at the actual image.

However no matter this it is still great and I have used it to analyse some fresh data and asked to collect data online and give me some answers.

And yes, I have used it to write business proposals and it is great in doing it.

P.S. it can write scripts in Python for Blender 3D. It can be a miss with some errors when you run its script in Blender. But I have seen how users come back to ChatGPT in case of errors and it re-writes it correctly. And recently I have asked to write a script in python to correct Livox Lidar point cloud data by applying yaw angle. It has done it with no problems but I have not tested it yet.
Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
what else? it is great in finding shortcuts for Blender and possibly for any app. I cannot wait it is a part of windows and may be voice controlled. You can simply ask "What is a shortcut to apply scale/rotation etc?" And it just tells you "Ctrl+A". Searching Internet for shortcuts takes way more time than just asking CHatGPT.
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Wingman

I have used both ChatGPT and now GPT-4 (updated version of ChatGPT).

GPT-4 is way, way more amazing! It's USD$20 per month and way worth it.

If you post (here) either a list of words that describes a residential property listing - or an existing description - I will use GPT-4 to create a property listing description and post here (to see what you think).

Dan
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

From an early test of GPT-4:

✓ Gizmochina (16 March 2023) AI Hires a Human to Solve Captcha, Because It Couldn’t Solve It Itself

While I used GPT-4 (paid version) this morning, a bit later in the morning GPT-4 was not available because of demand surges.

I it!

(Last night I asked GPT-4 a super-geeky, but important Zoom related question that three us super-geeky Zoomers could not figure out) and it gave me a very detailed response - exactly what I needed to know in seconds - and nearly 24 hours later, I am still waiting for Zoom to answer the same question.)

Dan
Post 15 IP   flag post
adostrophe private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod - I took ChatGPT for a spin yesterday, hoping that it would do a better job at explaining about Matterport to the hundreds of potential clients in India. Here's what I got:

https://www.adostrophe.com/chatgpts-explanation-on-matterport-virtual-tours-in-india/
Post 16 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@adostrophe

That's AWESOME!

Thanks for sharing. Looks like you had a great "conversation" with ChatGPT.

How else are you / are you planning to use ChatGPT?

I've been using it to summarize media releases like this one from Matterport today (Monday, 17 April 2023).

Dan
Post 17 IP   flag post
adostrophe private msg quote post Address this user
ChatGPT 4 seems to be quite comprehensive. Here's a conversation about Matterport in India:

https://adostrophe.com/matterport/matterport-virtual-tours-in-india-by-chatgpt/
Post 18 IP   flag post
101720 18 18
This topic is archived. Start new topic?