Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Hosting FeesHosting PlanPro3Questions

How are you handling Matterport hosting fee with clients?18388

dave3d private msg quote post Address this user
So…,

With the best possible cost to you through Matterport’s new plans somewhere around $2.50ish per hosted space per month how are you handling customer hosting fees?

Are you billing monthly or annually or not at all?

As Pro3s require the new hosting plans what’s your approach?

What hosting length do you give away “free” with a new scan? (Cost priced into scan price of course).

If you charge hosting fees when the free period ends what percent of customers leave? Price per month/year? Includes maintenance? Fun times! Does this ever feel like the “Wild West”?
Post 1 IP   flag post
selder76 private msg quote post Address this user
We include the first 3 months with the cost of filming on all residential orders. For commercial, we charge monthly right from the start with annual contracts. That monthly ranges from $10/mo to $200/mo on our end depending on the scope and maintenance needed.
Post 2 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
My average Real Estate hosting is $20.00 a month after the first 3 months free.
Post 3 IP   flag post
trueview360s private msg quote post Address this user
I host 360 tours on my site https://www.trueview360s.com/ for $100 set up and then $50 per year after that. Tours we do, get the first year free of hosting charges.
Post 4 IP   flag post
manog private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueview360s
I host 360 tours on my site https://www.trueview360s.com/ for $100 set up and then $50 per year after that. Tours we do, get the first year free of hosting charges.

That's not Matterport hosting fee, is it?
Post 5 IP   flag post
101749 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?