Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business DevelopmentHow toNew Business DevelopmentVideo

Video: How to Overcome Agent Fear of Using Matterport Tours18246

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: Lance Pendleton, Founder & Partner, GoodSphere | Video courtesy of Lucy Edwards YouTube Channel | December 2022
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Gilroy, California
Dataventurer private msg quote post Address this user
Interesting claim by Lance that he can get someone to spend 15-20 minutes more looking at a listing...

I checked out GoodSphere and they are a coaching company, not a Matterport add-on provider.

So, Lance, I would like to see the research upon which you base your claim. My own statistics from providing Zillow 3D Home Tours is that they were viewed an average of 45 seconds. I can grant you that Matterport can add notations and info-pointers that would take some time to click through on a tour. But I am challenged to see how you can get a viewing time of 15-20 minutes for a home. Another consideration to this equation is how much time is required by the Matterport tour provider to add all the notes and additional media into the Matterport tour. That could be quite a time-consuming task to gather all the notes about the property and then post them appropriately in a tour.

I am seriously interested in your reply because if it's based upon hard data, I can use that in my sales pitch to realtors!

I'd love to hear back from you!
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Dataventurer

I forwarded your reply to Lance at GoodSphere for a comment back.

Dan
10:12 am ET Thursday, 9 February 2023
Post 3 IP   flag post
LanceP private msg quote post Address this user
Dataventure, thanks for watching and asking.

1.) The times quoted are my high-side averages for properties I have people engaging with. The time is greater as I have a lot of detail in the tours and yes, it does take much longer to create them, but I would rather do a few tours with a better time on the platform than quick ones with high drop-off. The times I am stating are the max average of properties, and they can be as low as 4 minutes, but rarely do I see times less than 8-10 minutes. It is all about selecting the right property for it, positioning the tour as a lead in social media marketing, and getting great detail in the tour to lengthen engagement.

2.) Just a side note, my company is not a coaching company. We work with real estate professionals helping them with personal and professional development. All of our work is based on behavioral psychology and the science of well-being. Nothing against traditional real estate coaching, just not what we do
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I believe it is not a fear of technology as "it is too complicated for me" stopping them it is a fear of being replaced by it. I bet not everyone of them has come to this conclusion by themselves but most of them are part of some REAs so others agents or a principal can just share their opinion with others and everybody in the same REA is sticking to it. It is not far away from the truth though.

Plus they still need leads and they collect them on public inspections asking to leave contact details from everyone coming to public inspections. Then later they spam all these buyers using these leads hopping that one of them may be ready to sell.

I have a couple coming to me as "I just got my license and I like Matterport tours for my sales" only to book me, then cancel and disappear.
Post 5 IP   flag post
dave3d private msg quote post Address this user
Tours aren’t a one size fits all product. Obviously they’re referenced in listing presentations sometimes to try to win listings. In reality some houses show well and tours work great for them - more time on site. On other houses that don’t show well you’ll have shorter time on site. On some a tour shouldn’t have been done. If I was looking for real data it’s like a medical study. Look at an analysis of what’s going in to understand the value of what’s coming out.
Post 6 IP   flag post
101423 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?