Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
A while back, I was contacted by HouseLens to do a handful of jobs for them and I was led to believe it was quite urgent.

They even sent me a list of the jobs that needed done. I then went through their onboarding process which was quite extensive.

They even sent me a shirt I was supposed to wear when doing their jobs.

Months have passed since that moment. I'm wondering if anybody else went through that process and never received the work.

Because from where I'm sitting at this point, it looks like they were just possibly on a massive data gathering mission to get photogs under their belt when needed.

It was a rush to get them the data they needed from me in order to set me up as a vendor, but the work never came.

Anybody else have this experience with them? @DanSmigrod, can you clarify anything regarding these people. I think they came from this site.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@pixelray

SeekNow (parent company to HouseLens) posts SeekNow Matterport Pro Help Wanted notices in the WGAN Forum from time-to-time.

I could imagine that HouseLens had a specific need (based on your post) and that the need either went away or the project was fulfilled by a different Matterport Service Provider.

If HouseLens was simply building out their list of Matterport Service Providers, I would have been surprised if they would have taken it as far as they did with you.

In a perfect world, they wold have managed your expectations.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Vanaman06 private msg quote post Address this user
I onboarded with HouseLens last September and have completed quite a few jobs for them already. Definitely not just data gathering. I am out in a job for them as we speak.

I would guess the need was filled by another MSP or they don’t have a need in your area atm.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
Okay, thank you for the update. I have been on that ride before where people seem to be just gathering data and I thought this was the case. Good to know they are actually fulfilling jobs.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101641 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?