Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Floor PlansMVL MediaOutsourcingPhoto EditingPro2

MVL Media Review18208

daslack private msg quote post Address this user
I had the opportunity to try out a few of MVL Media's services this week and I was quite pleased with them. I had them prepare me a 2D floorplan from a Matterport Model. I sent the Matterport link into MVL at 5:00 pm, the floor plan was completed and in my mailbox by 1:15 am. The floor plan was as accurate as the Schematic Floor Plan that I had ordered from Matterport previously.

I also had them do some single photo edits on a remodel job that I completed in December. I took the photo's right out of the Matterport tour from the property. (Property was shot with Pro 2) Wow, what a difference, that took some very pedestrian looking photos and made them look great! All of the editied photos were returned to me quickly.

My whole experience with them was great. I exchanged a few emails with Andrew Lampman to get the lay of the land at MVL. He was very helpful in getting my account set up. We eventually spent some time on the phone as well. He is a great guy, very helpful and very knowledgeable.

If you would like to save yourself some time by outsourcing your editing, I would suggest that you give them a try.
Post 1 IP   flag post
MVLmedia
Director
Sales and
New Accounts
London Ontario, Canada
Andrew_Lampman private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you @daslack
We really appreciate the feedback and the kind words about us ... and me.

Know the whole MVL Media team is service focused, our goal is to make it easier for Photographers, Videographers & 3D Tour providers to provide premium quality products, run their business, save time and money.

I look forward to connecting in the near future
Post 2 IP   flag post
Philly private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks - Andrew does a great job promoting here and I've started looking into his services, so I appreciate this.

Question about the custom websites - What does the URL look like upon creation. Is it a MVL domain? If a client wants a custom domain, what is the process for that? Do you have to bring your own domain from like GoDaddy or is that all handled through the MVL platform?

Thanks!
Post 3 IP   flag post
MVLmedia
Director
Sales and
New Accounts
London Ontario, Canada
Andrew_Lampman private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @Philly,
Appreciate you looking into us.

So with our MVLMedia Premium Plan you get Unlimited Single Property Websites that are White Labeled to your business. Here is an example of one of mine http://tours.clubtours.ca/cvt/334118

If you or your client want a specific domain like "123Address.com" they can or you can order it the Agent Dashboard.
Select the tour you want it on, put in the address requested to check the availability, it will show if it is and if it is you can proceed to purchase it -- the domain is good for 1 year (standard 1yr domain purchase).
If you already have a domain name from another provider you would redirect it to your tour link.

Here is a screen shot from the Agent Dashboard --- which you as the Photographer have access to all their Dashboards to help them ... and we at MVLMedia are here to help you as well

Also, here is everything that comes with the MVLMedia Premium Plan

Post 4 IP   flag post
101636 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?