Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 592 Unique Visitors
9,059 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,544 Page Views | 18,922 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Cruise Ship ExamplesPro3WGANTV Live at 5

WGAN-TV How I Shot Two Cruise Ships with a Matterport Pro3 Camera in 9 Days18181

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Text Me 5 Minutes Before WGAN-TV is Live | WGAN-TV | How I Shot Two Cruise Ships with a Matterport Pro3 Camera in 9 Days | Guest: Premier Images Founder and President Douglas Meyers | Episode: 176 | Thursday, 9 February 2023 | www.PremierImages.biz | @DouglasMeyers

RCCL's Grandeur of the Seas
Matterport Digital Twin courtesy of Premier Images Founder and President Douglas Meyers

Carnival's Conquest
Matterport Digital Twin courtesy of Premier Images Founder and President Douglas Meyers

---
Douglas requests: Please do not post these on any sites.
---

WGAN-TV Douglas Meyers: "How I Shot Two Cruise Ships with a Matterport Pro3 Camera in 9 Days"

Hi All,

On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 9 February 2023, my Guest will be Boone, NC-based Premier Images Founder and President Douglas Meyers showing and telling us about:

=> WGAN-TV Live at 5 | "How I Shot Two Cruise Ships with a Matterport Pro3 Camera in 9 Days"

Discussion Includes

1. Show and Tell about shooting two cruise ships with a Matterport Pro3 Camera
2. Scanning Workflow
3. Post Production Workflow
4. How the client plans to use these tours
4. Douglas' thoughts about the Matterport Pro3 Camera
5. Any challenges scanning cruise ships?
6. Interesting things about scanning cruise ships
7. What Douglas will do differently scanning the next cruise ship
8. Other thoughts about scanning cruise ships?

Additionally, I will ask Douglas about his "previous life" in entertainment:

1. Bizarro" on the TV show Superboy
2. Mr. Silver The Robotic Performer (45 TV shows and 15 Movies)
3. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCCL) Cruise Director (February 1980 o July 1985)

Questions that I should ask Douglas Meyers during WGAN-TV Live at 5?

Best,

Dan

Links

WGAN Forum: @DouglasMeyers
LinkedIn: Douglas Meyers
YouTube: Premier Images
Facebook: Premier Images LLC
Email: douglas@premierimages.biz
Coverage area: Linville, NC; Blowing Rock, NC; Hickory, NC; West Jefferson, NC; Lenoir, NC; Boone, NC; ยท Wilkesboro, NC; Banner Elk, NC; and North Wilkesboro, NC

About Premier Images and Douglas Meyers (Source: LinkedIn)

Premier Images is your number one Matterport 3D Virtual Tour service provider and Real Estate HDR photographer. We are the area's first and most experienced Matterport service provider in the area.

I am Douglas Meyers and am happy to help you get this new technology for your listing up and on a 3D platform. As a FAA Drone pilot I shoot video and photos from high above the ground.

We travel the World helping companies realize their 3D Virtual Tours and photographic needs. These tours are the future of digital information in today's new 3D Virtual World. We are FAA Drone Licensed and fully insured. Services also include: HDR Photography, 360 Photos / videos. We are a Zillow Preferred Photographer and a Google Street View Photographer.

I was an International performer for almost 40 years. Mr. Silver was a robotic, magic performer that toured around the World from Conventions, TV shows and even Big films like "Iron Man 3".

I became the youngest Cruise Director in the World at 23 yrs in 1983 and learned how the World and Cruise Industry worked. This was my college and I loved every minute of it and now I get to shoot these beautiful ships in 3D.

---

Use this We Get Around Network (WGAN) affiliate link to buy a Matterport Pro3 Camera via Amazon - WGAN.INFO/Amazon-300 - and receive - free - 12 Months WGAN-TV Training U in Matterport.

WGAN-TV Podcast Play List: Pro3 | WGAN Forum Playlist: Pro3

WGAN Forum Discussion: WGAN Cheat Sheet: Cost Worksheet for Matterport Pro3 Camera

Join the WGAN List | Join WGAN Forum

Matterport Pro3 Camera | Matterport Pro3 Camera Acceleration Kit

WGAN.INFO/pro3alerts | www.JoinWGAN.com | Text pro3alerts to 877-805-0960 | powered by texting platform: www.SimpleTexting.com

Get on the WGAN Map | View WGAN Map | Join WGAN Sponsor
Post 1 IP   flag post
Philly private msg quote post Address this user
That is insanely impressive. Really looking forward to this. Thanks Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Text Me 5 Minutes Before WGAN-TV is Live | WGAN-TV | How I Shot Two Cruise Ships with a Matterport Pro3 Camera in 9 Days | Guest: Premier Images Founder and President Douglas Meyers | Episode: 176 | Thursday, 9 February 2023 | www.PremierImages.biz | @DouglasMeyers

RCCL's Grandeur of the Seas

Carnival's Conquest

---
Douglas requests: Please do not post these on any sites.
---

WGAN-TV Douglas Meyers: "How I Shot Two Cruise Ships with a Matterport Pro3 Camera in 9 Days"

Hi All,

On WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 9 February 2023, my Guest will be Boone, NC-based Premier Images Founder and President Douglas Meyers showing and telling us about:

=> WGAN-TV Live at 5 | "How I Shot Two Cruise Ships with a Matterport Pro3 Camera in 9 Days"

This WGAN-TV Live at 5 show airs live at 5 pm ET today (Thursday, 9 February 2023) on the WGAN-TV YouTube Channel (and at the top of the WGAN Forum.

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
WGAN-TV | How I Shot Two Cruise Ships with a Matterport Pro3 Camera in 9 Days | Guest: Premier Images Founder and President Douglas Meyers | Episode: 176 | Thursday, 9 February 2023 | www.PremierImages.biz | @DouglasMeyers

Hi All,

Wondering what is it like to create a Matterport tour of a cruise ship?

Premier Images Founder and President Douglas Meyers describes his first-hand experience, plus, how this business opportunity happened and why his unique background made his the perfect company to engage for these two ships.

Questions for @DouglasMeyers?

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
101772 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?