Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BIMCase StudiesMatterportScanSIMLABSIMLAB STAGES

STAGES - Firestation by Anthony Carrino - proof of concept BIM + Matterport18180

SIMLAB
Branding and Marketing
Director
Gliwice, Poland
Jedrzej private msg quote post Address this user

The desktop version for BIM support within STAGES is a powerful tool for built-world professionals.
Use Matterport scans taken during the construction and create a Matterport Timelapse. Add BIM data to compare as-designed with as-built components. Get complex documentation with quick access to building intelligence at every stage of the project. All data are packed in digital twin models, ready to show for an online report or use in further work.

About video:
Firestation proof-of-concept project in STAGES made by courtesy of Anthony Carrino: https://www.thebuild.tv/firehouse-project
Post 1 IP   flag post
selder76 private msg quote post Address this user
This is bad ass. Well done. Pricing on putting this together for someone? I'd love to just be able to scan the models and provide information to you in that way and have you put it together. Let me know!
Post 2 IP   flag post
SIMLAB
Branding and Marketing
Director
Gliwice, Poland
Jedrzej private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by selder76
This is bad ass. Well done. Pricing on putting this together for someone? I'd love to just be able to scan the models and provide information to you in that way and have you put it together. Let me know!

I am happy you like it. Reach me at: jedrzej.prus@simlab.pl
Post 3 IP   flag post
101436 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?