Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business DevelopmentNew Business DevelopmentPro3Questions

What are the main ways to make money with Matterport?18155

Olegred private msg quote post Address this user
I'm thinking about doing some side jobs.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Charge $30/month for hosting a single tour.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
Do business tours for websites and google maps. At least pro3 can do a detailed walkthrough or covering some distances between scans. That is 99% of my business and I even have businesses finding me on Google & contacting me for it not to mention those I can find by googling and offering it to them.

It is not everyday and definitely no more than once a day so far but it is happening quite often now. I got one today for a showroom and it is from a quite known company in Australia that I would not even try to chase personally.
It is just too big to find a right person there who you can engage into a conversation about it. But as I understand they have seen a similar 3d tour done for a competitor and now they want one for themselves. And it is big a full day with everything but tags so it is a good pay.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101631 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?