Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AECCollaboratorsLinkingMatterportSIMLABSIMLAB STAGES

Public link for sharing Matterport Time-line in SIMLAB STAGES18132

SIMLAB
Branding and Marketing
Director
Gliwice, Poland
Jedrzej private msg quote post Address this user

Show your project’s steps in SIMLAB STAGES by sending a public link.

Generate a link in an easy way and share the project with other stakeholders:

1. subcontractors
2. customers
3. investors
4. your team members

The generated link allows them to view all stages of the project, without registration to the platform. This is instant web access to check project status, without its edition. However, Time-line and Compare view in public link mode work properly to give the best ability of project overview.

After Compare View feature implementation, this is another important update, that our users were asking for. SIMLAB team is constantly listening to your feedback to make STAGES more useful on any level of operation.

Now, collaboration within the platform is even easier and more accessible.

Get your public link now and show your project to the world.

Check the Matterport showcase here:
Family House - https://bit.ly/3iBwjYp
Post 1 IP   flag post
Philly private msg quote post Address this user
This is a super impressive product. What do you (or anyone else who has the experience) find to be the sales point on this if a builder isn't specifically looking for it?

I assume there is value to almost any builder, but if the customer isn't really looking for this, I'm not sure it would be a very easy sell without the ability to say "being able to track your project in stages can eliminate costly aspects such as XYZ." I.e...how can I sell this as a value add?
Post 2 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
Great interface with appealing design, understandable and easy to use, congratulations!
Post 3 IP   flag post
SIMLAB
Branding and Marketing
Director
Gliwice, Poland
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeshImages
Great interface with appealing design, understandable and easy to use, congratulations!
Thank you! Great to hear that our product is user-friendly!
Post 4 IP   flag post
SIMLAB
Branding and Marketing
Director
Gliwice, Poland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly
This is a super impressive product. What do you (or anyone else who has the experience) find to be the sales point on this if a builder isn't specifically looking for it?

I assume there is value to almost any builder, but if the customer isn't really looking for this, I'm not sure it would be a very easy sell without the ability to say "being able to track your project in stages can eliminate costly aspects such as XYZ." I.e...how can I sell this as a value add?

In the building/home industry, only 3% of facilities have digital documentation, AEC professionals still use traditional documentation or do not bother about it until an accident or sudden need for renovation. As long as it is related to expensive and complex technology, digitalization is present more in the commercial sector. STAGES provides access to building intelligence for the residential sector too.

Challenges:

MARKET DIVERSITY
Lack of current digital facility documentation. Representations
in numerous formats and file unable to be managed in one place.

PRODUCT PRICE
Cost-prohibitive professional engineering software. Demand for facility management tools affordable and available to a wide audience.

FACILITY MANAGEMENT
Property loss is difficult to manage
or verify pre-loss conditions compared to current conditions

Solutions:

VERSATILITY
A single platform to host multiple types of building representations: scan, CAD, and BIM to transparently compare at any point in time.

DIGITALIZATION
Harvest digital representations
of a facility at any stage of construction,
renovation or use, available to a wide professionals community.

SAFETY
Property loss is easily verified for insurance purposes.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101641 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?