Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,056 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
How toPanoPanoramasSparks Media Group

[Video] How to photograph a 360 pano manually.18113

WGAN Fan
Club Member
Suisun City, California
ScanYourSpace private msg quote post Address this user
Video: [Video] How to photograph a 360 pano manually. | Video courtesy of Sparks Media YouTube Channel | 11 January 2023 Scan Your Space (a Division of Sparks Media Group) Founder and CEO Tom Sparks | Episode: 171 | Thursday, 22 December 2022 | www.ScanYourSpace.com | www.SparksMediaGroup.com | @ScanYourSpace

--

Here's another video and completed example of how to capture a 360 panoramic image manually using a sony a7riii, a samyang 12mm fisheye lens and a neewer pano mount.
Post 1 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
Very cool, I would really like to see 360 Postproduction Tipps and Tricks. Anybody willing to share?

I’m working with Affinity, which is good but lacks some features.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I believe most post processing can be done in PtGui before you even stitch. It is in a preview mode created after you align images. Or take them to Lightroom for post-processing.

Not sure if you can fix a nadir view in PtGui though. I usually just cover it with my own logo or my client's logo using a master node in Pano2VR since I use Pano2VR to publish to maps and I need to load all panos there anyway. Pano2VR actually comes with nadir patching when you can actually open photoshop directly from Pano2VR and then push applied changes in Photoshop back to Pano2VR. I have never tried it but I have seen plenty of videos with others doing it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, yes I’m also using Ptgui and I also know these features, thanks for reminding me.

Has anyone an idea how I can edit 360s and also work with a colorchecker?
Post 4 IP   flag post
MVLmedia
Director
Sales and
New Accounts
London Ontario, Canada
Andrew_Lampman private msg quote post Address this user
I used to do the 360 stitching but moved to the single shot 360 with my Theta Z1, then have them edited.
I've found it is much quicker and with the Theta Z1 you can capture HDR photos so they are fantastic.

I know I'm part of MVLMedia.com but I've been having our editors do my single shots and they are so much better then when I was stitching them ... and I use the Premium service so they attached right onto my clients Single Property Website so I don't have to worry about them.

Here is an example of one of my recent tours - View Here

Here is the MVLMedia.com page where you can see about the editing - $1.00 per 360 photo, blue skies through windows, colour correction, images on TVs and more --- 360º Photo Editing View Here
Post 5 IP   flag post
101749 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?