WGAN Private Group | Matterport Capture Services and Scan Services for Matterport Capture Techs

WGAN Forum Private Group:
Matterport Capture Services and Scan Services for Matterport Capture Techs

Hi All,

This WGAN Private Group -- Matterport Capture Services and Scan Services for Matterport Capture Techs -- is for Matterport Capture Techs that get jobs directly from Matterport, including:

1. Matterport Capture Services
2. Matterport Scan Services

No charge for WGAN paid Members.

[If you are a WGAN paid Member (such as WGAN Fan Club Member), please Private Message me (@DanSmigrod) in the WGAN Forum that you would like to be added to this WGAN Private Group.]

---

In the Subject Line please include:
MP Capture Tech: Please Add Me

In the body of your message, please include that you are:
NOT a Matterport employee AND not related to a Matterport employee.

---

Existing WGAN paid Members, please allow one business day to be added to this WGAN Private Group.

If you are not a WGAN paid Member, then please complete this WGAN Form to join this group. And, please allow one business day to be added to this group.

Questions?

Happy New Year,

Dan Smigrod
Founder and Managing Editor
We Get Around Network Forum | WGAN-TV Podcast | WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport)
Atlanta, Georgia USA

P.S I started this WGAN Private Group at the request of @pixelray who posted the following on Thursday, 5 January 2023 in this public WGAN Forum discussion:

Quote:
Originally Posted by @pixelray
Dan - making this post public and asking you to kindly create an area on your site solely for MP Capture Techs that receive jobs directly from MP either through MP Scan Services or MP Capture Services (Skedulo App).
It's my hopes we can have a place to bounce ideas off one another and to discuss issues surrounding how MP sends us jobs and how they pay us for completing those jobs. Thanks.

P.P.S. (since new Matterport Service Providers may not be familiar with Matterport placing orders for Matterport scans with Matterport Service Providers:

Matterport Capture Services On Demand (Client Facing)
Become a Matterport Capture Services Service Provider
WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Matterport Capture Services Program