Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Matterport Capture Services ProgramMatterport Scan ServicesWGAN Private Group

Dan - please create a separate thread/login section for MP Capture Techs18064

WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
Dan - making this post public and asking you to kindly create an area on your site solely for MP Capture Techs that receive jobs directly from MP either through MP Scan Services or MP Capture Services (Skedulo App).

It's my hopes we can have a place to bounce ideas off one another and to discuss issues surrounding how MP sends us jobs and how they pay us for completing those jobs. Thanks.
Post 1 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
And do you discuss how MP markets to existing clients of independent MSPs? Would that forum be visible to everyone or just MP techs? It should be transparent since it indirectly affects everyone.

I would lobby for a general Matterport only section of WGAN forum (as it started out) as I have no interest in all the other tech, as wonderful as it may be.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Gerhard private msg quote post Address this user
Interesting, can someone share with us please the breakdown of what Matterport charges the MSP working for them now and not themselves anymore and what Matterport is charging the end clients?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Gerhard private msg quote post Address this user
@HarlanHambright you are missing the point, you need the other tech as Matterport is only a small tool in your toolbox, if 80% of your business is Matterport you can just as well start looking at another industry. As I have just seen again how desperate and dumb some MSP approaches this business, pay to charge so cheaply and don't get the value, and do the lowest quality of scan work. Or they try and steal contracts from other MSP, but they get chased out of the country by the clients 😂 looks like the British can never win
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
@HarlanHambright - I don't know how Dan would make it so that anyone wouldn't be able to see it...that may be kind of hard with things like proving who or who doesn't actually get jobs from them...yada yada... Maybe a separate login area is going too far now that I think about it. Who knows...I was just looking for a place to discuss the common issues we have face as people that receive jobs from MP without it being so public to all the eyes that currently view things here. Was thinking something just for those people that receive jobs from them would be nice...but again, not sure how that set up would even be possible.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

WGAN Private Group | Matterport Capture Services and Scan Services for Matterport Capture Techs

@pixelray

I (just) created a WGAN Private Group:

✓ Matterport Capture Services and Scan Services for Matterport Capture Techs

No charge for WGAN paid Members.

[If you are a WGAN paid Member, please Private Message me (@DanSmigrod) in the WGAN Forum that you would like to be added to this WGAN Private Group.]

In the Subject Line please include:
MP Capture Tech: Please Add Me

In the body of your message, please include that you are:
NOT a Matterport employee

Existing WGAN paid Members, please allow one business day to be added to this WGAN Private Group.

If you are not a WGAN paid Member, then please complete this WGAN Form to join this group. And, please allow one business day to be added to this group.

Happy New Year,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@pixelray

I just added you to the:

✓ WGAN Private Group | Matterport Capture Services and Scan Services for Matterport Capture Techs

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
Thank you Dan.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Sdoughtie private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelray
receive jobs directly from MP either through MP Scan Services or MP Capture Services (Skedulo App).

I had no idea that there was such a thing...
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Sdoughtie

✓ Matterport Capture Services On Demand (Client Facing)
✓ Become a Matterport Capture Services Service Provider
✓ WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Matterport Capture Services Program

Best,

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
101723 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?