Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm ET)
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business DevelopmentMaking MoneyMSPsMVL MediaVideoVideo Editing

WGAN-TV | How MSPs can Add Extra Monthly Revenue with Real Estate Video17986

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN 3rd Party Service Provider
---

Text Me 5 Minutes Before WGAN-TV is Live | WGAN-TV | How Matterport Service Providers can Add Extra Monthly Revenue with Real Estate Video Services | Guest: MVLmedia Director of Sales and New Accounts Andrew Lampman | Episode: 172 | Thursday, 5 January 2023 | www.MVLmedia.com | @Andrew_Lampman

www.MVLmedia.com

Video: The Secret To My Success - MVL MEDIA VIDEO EDITING SERVICES | Video courtesy of MVL MEDIA Vimeo Channel | 15 November 2022

Video: MVL MEDIA - Join the BEST Real Estate Photography / Videography Platform On The Planet! | Video courtesy of MVL MEDIA Vimeo Channel | 15 November 2022

WGAN-TV | How MSPs can Add Extra Monthly Revenue with Real Estate Video Services

Hi All,

✓ Do you want to add (easy) extra monthly revenue?
✓ Wondering how do you add listing videos to your visual marketing services without learning how to edit video?
✓ How do you shoot real estate listing video clips without investing a ton of time (or buying additional gear)?

Watch WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 5 January 2023:

How Matterport Service Providers can Add Extra Monthly Revenue with Real Estate Video Services

My guest, MVLmedia Director of Sales and New Accounts Andrew Lampman, will show and tell us how, including:

1. how to shoot real estate listing video clips
2. how to create stunning real estate listing videos via MVLmedia for $57 (1-5 minutes finished videos)
3. how to submit your MVLmedia video editing order
4. MVLmedia video editing services:

-- Remove Camera Shake (depending on footage sent)
-- Aerial footage editing
-- Address intro included
-- Royalty free music track
-- Sync video music
-- Logo watermarks
-- Color correction
-- Dynamic video transitions
-- Add sub-titles (up to 3-clips free)

"The MVLmedia platform was created to save you time, provide professional editing services, increase your monthly revenue and get more clients. Join now and watch your business grow," says Andrew. "Our entire platform was designed with real estate photographers in mind."

"I went from shooting no videos to shooting 5 a day in less than a year (and now have three full-time photographers," says Andrew. "I added over $10,000 extra revenue every month by adding real estate videos to my services and I had no knowledge at all on how to shoot the videos or how to edit them."

"I will show you how to shoot real estate video just like myself and my photographers do, and give you access to the exact same platform and editing service I use, and you too can add between $5,000 and $10,000 extra profit or more every month," says Andrew.

About Andrew Lampman

-- I've owned a Real Estate Photography business for over 12 years.

A few years back, when HDR photo and Cinematic Video Walk-throughs became popular with Realtors, I began to lose clients to local photographers because they were able to offer better services to my clients. I didn't have the skills to compete, nor the desire to shoot all day and edit photos and videos all night.

Around this time, Greg, the owner of MyVisualListings contacted me. He informed me that they would be launching an in-house video and photo editing service. I knew that I needed to add quality real estate videos to our services, in order to be a front-runner in the industry. I began looking into updating my skills so that I could train my photographers to go out and shoot professional videos that would sell.

1. I now offer the Highest Quality Photography in my area.
2. All of my Media is presented on a beautiful Single Property Website.
3. Our Real Estate videos have taken our area by storm.
4, We have gained back our clientele and in addition, I get 10+ calls from new Realtors every month.
5. The Custom Agent Outros MVL offers have given my clients the edge they need to stand out in a crowded market.
6. I was able to add even more services to my portfolio because of MVL Media.
7. I've also gained back valuable time with my family and increased my profits.
8. We Now Shoot 2-5 Videos A Day & Earn Over $10,000 Extra Profit Every Month!

What questions should I ask Andrew on WGAN-TV Live at 5?

Best,

Dan

MVLmedia Links

-- Linkedin: Andrew Lampman
-- MVL Media Free Real Estate Video Course
-- Facebook: MVL Media
-- Instagram: mvlmedia
-- YouTube: MVL MEDIA

MVLmedia Example Videos

Video: #1 - MVL Media - Sample Edit - Real Estate Video Platform | Video courtesy of MVL MEDIA Vimeo Channel | 15 November 2022

Video: #2 - MVL Media - Sample Edit - Real Estate Video Platform | Video courtesy of MVL MEDIA Vimeo Channel | 15 November 2022
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV | How Matterport Service Providers can Add Extra Monthly Revenue with Real Estate Video Services | Guest: MVLmedia Director of Sales and New Accounts Andrew Lampman | Episode: 172 | Thursday, 5 January 2023 | www.MVLmedia.com | @Andrew_Lampman

www.MVLmedia.com

Video: The Secret To My Success - MVL MEDIA VIDEO EDITING SERVICES | Video courtesy of MVL MEDIA Vimeo Channel | 15 November 2022

Video: MVL MEDIA - Join the BEST Real Estate Photography / Videography Platform On The Planet! | Video courtesy of MVL MEDIA Vimeo Channel | 15 November 2022

WGAN-TV | How MSPs can Add Extra Monthly Revenue with Real Estate Video Services

Hi All,

Thanks to MVLmedia Director of Sales and New Accounts Andrew Lampman for also discussing (video above):

1. his real estate video pricing
2. his real estate video video bundling
3. how to make more money offering real estate listing videos as an Add On

Key takeaways:

1. real estate video editing is super-easy to outsource so that you can
2. scale your business,
3. don't have to buy editing software,
4. don't have to learn how to edit video,
5. don't have to work at night on video editing,
6. get fully edited real estate videos by 9 am next day (when submitted by 11:59 pm)

Plus, offering real estate listing videos:

1. helps retain real estate agent clients
2. helps gets new real estate agent clients (in-bound referrals)
3. helps real estate agents win more listings (more business for you)

What were your key takeaways (or questions for @Andrew_Lampman?

Happy New Year,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
101749 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?