I am back in the loop thanks to Mike @Wingman and @DanSmigrod after some technical difficulties for the last couple of months. I have read a lot on the MP Pro3 camera updates but have some specific questions.

I have branched out to commercial work with the MP Pro2 camera but still having some issues with over 200 scans slowing down the capture app and or misalignment issues.

Some days absolutely no issues and some days I am having to stop the workflow because of alignment issues and delete 3-4 scans to resolve the issues.

This causes several issues since the app has that many scans in it, it takes anywhere from a few minutes to 10 minutes to catch up. I also found if I try to delete multiple scans the app does not delete them in the order, I attempt to delete them giving me the error message some scans will be orphaned even though the deletion was made in reverse order, but several scans were being deleted at one time to speed up the process.

I also found that once the app declared those scans as orphaned it locked them and I could not access them or delete them, but when the model was processed, the orphaned scans were processed causing some misalignment issues. Trying to get these larger jobs done wasting 10-30 minutes on alignment issues is not good.

So Pro 3 cameras specific questions:

1. Overall, what is the general feedback on the camera?
2. Is it faster than the Pro 2?
3. Capturing on the Pro 3 using the app are you still recommended to keep it under 200 scans and if so, can you give me any feedback on actual usage on large jobs?
4. I have read some negative feedback on the way Matterport built the camera, I read the tripod bracket may be loose but have read the general build is flimsy, any feedback would be great.

It’s good to be back in the loop and thank you in advance for your input.

Ron