Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
Giraffe360 Gaussian Splats
Last 24 Hours: 339 Unique Visitors
9,540 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 13,602 Page Views | 9,179 Unique Visitors | 15 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
VRX MediaZillow

Zillows acquires VRX Media17969

leeverdon private msg quote post Address this user
Hello all.

I hope you are doing well and looking forward to the holidays.

I came across a recent Nathan Cool video regarding some big changes that are coming to the real estate industry next year.

https://youtu.be/yhGNj1otW8k


Zillow acquired VRX Media last Thursday.

https://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/news/2022/12/12/zillows-acquires-vrx-media-showingtime.html

I would be interested to hear everyone's thoughts on how this may or may not impact us?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder and
Advisor
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@leeverdon

Okay if we all continue the conversation in this related WGAN Forum discussion?

=> https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/topic/17919/page/1/farwell-to-zillow-offers-program-including-zillow-certified-photographer/

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 2 • IP   flag post
108414 2 2
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.