Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Zillow

Live Zillow Listing With Tour1796

Dreammachine private msg quote post Address this user
Hello forum,
Does anyone have a link to a live listing of a real estate property on Zillow?
Post 1 IP   flag post
lisahinson private msg quote post Address this user
I have a few... here is one: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/105-Placita-Halcon-Santa-Fe-NM-87505/6826553_zpid/
Post 2 IP   flag post
Hello @lisahinson,

Thank you for sharing the link to the property. It really gives potential clients an immersive perspective of the flow and layout of the home.

One suggestion I would like to give you is to take advantage of the video tour box associated with the pictures.

In this video I would say something like, "Hello, and thanks for watching this video, I'm Lisa Hinson and I would like to invite you on a virtual tour of this property, simply click the link below that says virtual tour. You can find it in the section of this listing under facts. Etc...

The reason I make this point is because so many Zillowers (aka potential clients) will just look at the pictures of your listing and are totally unaware that they can actually take the virtual tour.

Video is something that everyone will click on and watch. But instead of trying to "showcase" the property, you are directing visitors attention to your "virtual open house" instead.

This is a great two tier approach because:
1)It lets potential clients know that the tour actually exists.

2)It gives you an opportunity to introduce yourself and make a personal connection with potential buyers in a way that a picture of yourself besides a listing cannot.

If you made it this far in the post.. Thanks for reading and potentially responding.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@Dreammachine I am totally unaware of the area you mentioned; I will look now and I thank you for sharing that!
Post 4 IP   flag post
@lisahinson,
If you go through the pictures of your listing on a mobile device it would be picture 25. Or on a desktop computer it's picture #1/2
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
I am not seeing where the 3D tour is on this listing. Am I missing something here?
Post 6 IP   flag post
@pixelray,

That is exactly my point, and you're looking for the link. If you take a look at the post by @lisahinson above you will see that she left a link to a zillow post with her listing.On that zillow page scroll down to where it says Facts. The last fact is the link to the virtual tour.

This is exactly why in the video section on zillow an introduction / explainer video of where the link can be found would be so helpful.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
OHHHHH....YEP! Thanks for clearing up. I 100% agree. I can be a little slow on Thursdays.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
Lisa - How did you get the SalePending flag on your WP3D model?
Post 9 IP   flag post
Hey @pixelray... I went in an made my own flags.. Once they sale I nuke them.
Post 10 IP   flag post
nomis11 private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, I had to look for the virtual link tour. Seems like the video tour box in the main picture area can only be made/linked by Zillow's video walk-through feature withing their app. It would be great if Zillow allows us to use that area for our own virtual tour link.
Post 11 IP   flag post
@nomis11,
You're right, it would be nice, but since they don't, might as well use it to tell people where they can find the link.
Post 12 IP   flag post
101436 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?