Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm ET)
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CAPTUR3DHow toListing3DVirtual Staging

How to do Virtual Staging in Matterport tour (and/or fix bad walls/floors)?17937

SpencerLasky private msg quote post Address this user
is it possible to do one of two things - shoot an empty space and then virtually stage it so it can move as we do in a matterport, or can we use the data to do virtual staging within a 3D still ... floor plan. ? I'm mainly looking to hide the fact the walls and flooring is in really bad shape but to show some possible options for the space - again this can be still or virtual walkthrough and can present pricing to the client to let them choose.

thank you

Spencer
Post 1 IP   flag post
bethereeu private msg quote post Address this user
Using android capture beta you can add staged or redesigned 360, this is a simple and cheap way.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

partnership.3dvirtualstaging.club

WGAN-TV | How to Make Money Offering Virtual Staging of Matterport Tours with Listing3D | Guest: Listing3D (@Listing3D) Relations Success Manager Amber Kaplan | Aired: Thursday, 29 July 2021 | Episode 113

WGAN-TV | Virtual Staging of Matterport Tours Using the Listing3D Virtual Staging Form for MSPs with Listing3D Customer Success Manager Kate Montalbano (@Listing3D) | 15 October 2021 | Episode: 121

@SpencerLasky

Here are two (2) virtual staging solutions for Matterport tours:

1. Listing3D (see above) - Listing3D does the Matterport tour virtual staging for you
2. CAPTUR3D (see below) - CAPTUR3D is a DIY Matterport tour virtual staging solution

Additionally, Listing3D can address this issue - "I'm mainly looking to hide the fact the walls and flooring is in really bad shape" - with their rendering solution within a Matterport tour.

Does that help?

Happy holidays,

Dan

92-WGAN-TV Live at 5: DIY Virtual Staging of Matterport Digital Twins powered by CAPTUR3D and Augmented Reality Mashup with Matterport Spaces powered by CAPTUR3D's ARConnect App. Guest: PHORIA Co-Founder and COO Steven Kounnas. Thursday, 25 February 2021

102-WGAN-TV How to DIY Virtually Stage a Matterport Tour using CAPTUR3D by Bellevue, Washington-based New Interior Solutions Online Interior Designer Francesca Tosolini (@ftosolini)

Virtual Staging of a Matterport Tour - in CAPTUR3D – by Bellevue, Washington-based New Interior Solutions Online Interior Designer Francesca Tosolini (@ftosolini)

5 free floor plans [via USD $90 credit with CAPTUR3D] from a Matterport tour when you use this WGAN affiliate link to create a free CAPTUR3D account. [To be eligible to receive WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) 1-Year Membership, send your CAPTUR3D receipt for $250 or more to: DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com]

90 Images Edited [via USD $90 credit with CAPTUR3D] when you use this [b]WGAN affiliate link to create a free CAPTUR3D account. [To be eligible to receive WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) 1-Year Membership, send your CAPTUR3D receipt for $250 or more to: DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com]
Post 3 IP   flag post
DigitalTwin private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Spencer,

I recently used the Creator Studio from Captur3d to virtually stage a house. All the furniture, art, rugs, etc. is virtual It's...okay at best. To me, everything looks fake. They do give you a simple UI with some pretty decent editing functions and a moderate library of objects. There are issues with shadows(they may bleed through walls and floors) which I had a problem with so had to pair back on it. Lighting and shadow is so important to a real feel that not having better options for the objects was frustrating. The client for this project kept wanting me to add more but it gets too slow and clunky. Here's the link for you to check it out but do it on a desktop machine as it may be too heavy for mobile devices: https://digit-twin.captur3d.io/view/digital-twin-westchester-ny/210-dorothy-dr-torrington-ct-06790-usa

It could be a useful tool and they've come a long way with it and continue to improve but better as a representative tool to show options and possibilities like you say.

Here's a quick screengrab showing shadows from a second floor projected onto the ceiling and walls below. But when you break the plane of this room, they go away...

Post 4 IP   flag post
DigitalTwin private msg quote post Address this user
Oh, and BTW Spencer, I did hide some serious floor and wall issues using rugs and wall art. Captur3d also gives you the option to place virtual walls. I learned a few tricks to conceal some ugly stuff...

Good luck!
Todd
Post 5 IP   flag post
101749 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?