Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CAPTUR3DVideoVirtual Staging

Video: How to DIY easily stage a Matterport Tour [Plus $90 Credit Offer]17890

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: How to easily stage a Matterport Tour [Plus $90 Credit Offer] | video courtesy of Agent Casey G YouTube Channel | 28 November 2022

90 Images Edited [via USD $90 credit with CAPTUR3D] when you use this [b]WGAN affiliate link to create a free CAPTUR3D account. [To be eligible to receive WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) 1-Year Membership, send your CAPTUR3D receipt for $250 or more to: DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com]

---

90 Images Edited [via USD $90 credit with CAPTUR3D] when you use this [b]WGAN affiliate link to create a free CAPTUR3D account. [To be eligible to receive WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) 1-Year Membership, send your CAPTUR3D receipt for $250 or more to: DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com]

5 free floor plans [via USD $90 credit with CAPTUR3D] from a Matterport tour when you use this WGAN affiliate link to create a free CAPTUR3D account. [To be eligible to receive WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) 1-Year Membership, send your CAPTUR3D receipt for $250 or more to: DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com]
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I would ask @Captur3d if it is possible to make sets for every type of a room and let each item from a selected set to be placed automatically. This will save a lot of time on picking each piece for a required design and placing them in a space. They do not need to be perfectly placed, just where they belong(a rug on a floor, a bed next to a wall etc). If a user does not like a spot for each piece they can move it manually which may take some time but still it will be much faster.

I have used s similar feature in Home Styler app and it has saved me a lot of time.
Post 2 IP   flag post
CAPTUR3D
Team
Melbourne, Australia
AlexHitchcock private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @wingman thanks for your question. Currently we don't offer room 'sets' but I agree this would be a great additional feature and make staging of properties a lot more efficient. I will check out Home Styler app to see how they're accomplishing this. If you have any examples/screen recordings please send them over! It depends on how far we are able to take it with the Matterport SDK integration. Thanks!
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I made two posts when I was playing with HomeStyler on their trial account.
This one has been staged with one of the sets offered by them. It has taken about 2-3 minutes in total from selecting the set to complete staging automatically. I do not believe I have moved a thing after auto placement. However it can be because the room I have built is just too big for a bedroom(the set is intended for a bedroom)

And this one I have staged manually. It has taken me more than 15 minutes for picking up items, placing and aligning them.

As you can see saving 12 minutes per room is a big advantage.

Another plus for using pre-made sets is that you can make screenshots of different set styles and simply offer them to a client to choose from. You are most likely end up with a happy client because they will see it visually before you start spending any time on staging. If you are picking items manually just based on your client description I am kind of sure there will always be something they won't like and ask you to replace it.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: Virtual Staging In Your Matterport Tour | Video courtesy of Agent Casey G YouTube Channel | 1 December 2022

---

5 free floor plans [via USD $90 credit with CAPTUR3D] from a Matterport tour when you use this WGAN affiliate link to create a free CAPTUR3D account. [To be eligible to receive WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport) 1-Year Membership, send your CAPTUR3D receipt for $250 or more to: DanSmigrod@WeGetAroundNetwork.com]

Post 5 IP   flag post
101749 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?