Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Problems

Matterport app closing down after aligning1788

EnvisionedSpaces private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone know why the Matterport app is closing out after aligning? I'm on my second day of scanning and it backs out. Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
LookingGlass private msg quote post Address this user
This has happened to me. Just shutdown both the camera and the ipad and boot them back up. You should be good to go.

John
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks John but It Didn't work. I have an iPad mini I'm working off of.
Post 3 IP   flag post
LookingGlass private msg quote post Address this user
That's what I have. And it was doing the same thing about two weeks ago and all I did to fix it was shut them down and it never did it again.

I'm sorry it didn't help.

John
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Atlanta, Georgia
Scena private msg quote post Address this user
One of our techs did had the same issue. It's the ipad. Reboot again or clear some storage, or both.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
On the iPad hold down the power button and the home button which is the circle on the front for about 20 seconds it will shut down and turned back on. This is what's called a hard reset or battery pull. Let us know if this works.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I have some big corporate accts coming up. I think it's time to purchase an iPad Pro.
I have literally 3 scans left to do on a new build model home when the app closed out.

Anyone know if an existing scan will transfer to a new iPad or do I have to rescan the model home again on the new iPad?
Post 7 IP   flag post
ny360east private msg quote post Address this user
same thing happened to us a few weeks ago. Had to purchase a new ipad. No issues since. unfortunately, u have to start again with a new ipad.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101429 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?