Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
Giraffe360 Gaussian Splats
Last 24 Hours: 331 Unique Visitors
9,539 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 13,728 Page Views | 9,900 Unique Visitors | 14 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

HELP! Moving Matterport scans17852

ittam123 private msg quote post Address this user
I have two apartment scans one has (outside) amenities on the other we missed them.

I need to copy the amenities from the one that has them to the one that does not have them.

Can I do this or do I have to involve Matterport?

I should add that these were uploaded to a client account to which we do not have access.

Thanks for any help!
Post 1 • IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I have used a MatterTag to display panos in the past:




Post 2 • IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
It will be a problem with Mattertags as they are outdoor 360s. Tags must be attached to a 3D mesh and there is no mesh generated for outdoor. So they can only be attached to a wall.

I would try asking Matterport to copy them to the other model. That will be the only nice way to do them.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Member
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
@ittam123 Would you please check your email? Thank you.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
108362 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?