Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Help Wanted

New Business Development with PowerPoint?1785

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
A Member of the Matterport User Group Forum sent me this PM ...

------

"... I have a couple of presentations with big real estates broker companies I am trying to put together a decent PowerPoint that shows the advantages of Matterport and virtual tours for homes on the market in general, any suggestions / tips ...will be appreciated.

------

How do you suggest that I respond?

We believe the magic is showing the Matterport Spaces 3D Tours on an iPad, laptop and Virtual Reality, so, we do not use PowerPoint.

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
3Dwalkmethru private msg quote post Address this user
I agree!
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Related MUG Forum Thread:

How to embed a Matterport Space 3D Tour in a presentation

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
I feel anyone asking for a PowerPoint presentation is old school and may not even comprehend the value of a VT or a VR experience.

You have at your disposal the most compelling sales tool available today. If VT demo on a your iPad (and a VR demo if you have a headset) doesn't move them then it's time to thank them for the their time and head for the exit.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Whenever possible, we always use an iPad or laptop connected to the big screen to do the demo. We have used an iPhone to demo smaller models.

(I carry ever possible connector and a 25' HDMI cord with me for presentations.)

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
So do I, you need a Lightning connector to an HDMI adapter and as Dan said a long HDMI cable.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
I think a PowerPoint can always be a useful ad on as a great visual way to show how numbers and marketplaces demand VT. You can also integrate the VT into the PowerPoint. Sometimes Idiot proving a presentation overcome. Especially stage fright and forgetfulness.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
I've been bad mouthing slideshows a lot talking about how buyers just saw those same photos in the gallery and are more likely to click off. Property panorama doesn't even slide people across the photo anymore. Matterport users tend to stay on the site an average of 4 minute and 30 seconds.

Then pick on 360 photos. Then go into asking when is the last time you walked the center of a room and did this? (Litterally take your self from the doorway, walk to the center and spin around in a confined circle. Everyone will laugh.). And only did this is 5 rooms?

I like to use the fold-over laptop and use my fingers like I would on an Ipad. Everybody comes in close to see it. Just like our Ipad videos. Scoot the doll house side to side, zoom in and out and tilt and spin. Take them in and look at a sink and tear of the 1st or 2nd floor and let your Q&A begin.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101635 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?