Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,050 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Design ShowroomHalloweenReal EstateRSETRSET EngineShowroomsZOMBIES

Easily Decorate your Digital Twin for Hallowen17740

Emergency
Responder
Training in
MatterPak
Lexington, Kentucky
RSET private msg quote post Address this user
There are many reasons you may want to decorate your digital twin such as trying out a new floorplan, staging for a virtual open house, or decorating for a holiday! With RSET you can do all of that easily by importing .obj and .fbx models, changing the lighting, and adding 3D audio for a truly immersive experience.

Check out this digital twin of a suburban home that we decorated for a Halloween party!

Getting all the decorations was as easy as going on Sketchfab.com and searching for Halloween decorations. I downloaded a bunch of free objects, then opened them up in RSET, put them in position, and just 30 minutes later I have a pretty cool virtual Halloween party. We have a video showing the editor and how it was used to add these decorations (at 8x speed)

To all you realtors out there, this could be a really fun way to bring people into your virtual spaces or to show at physical open houses, no matter what the holiday or occasion because there are thousands of free 3D assets you can get to decorate your digital twins.

And we didn't stop at decorating for a wholesome Halloween party. We got a bit sinister with a virtual haunted house! Beware from this point forward...

We had a 3D scan of an old medical supply store, which had been used as a haunted house before it was demolished. Inspired by that, we made our own haunted house that became shockingly scary.

See a video of the experience and its creation here

It goes to show that RSET is capable of setting any mood in your digital twin, and capable of infinitely different experiences.

You can try RSET for free at www.RSETengine.com
Post 1 IP   flag post
Emergency
Responder
Training in
MatterPak
Lexington, Kentucky
If you like this kind of content, check out or social platforms. Media is different across platforms, so follow all of them
LinkedIn
Twitter
Instagram
TikTok "at" zombies_irl (TikTok links don't work well apparently)
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSET
See a video of the experience and its creation here

It goes to show that RSET is capable of setting any mood in your digital twin, and capable of infinitely different experiences.

@RSET

Very cool to see how how you made this haunted house.

I could not watch until the end (too scary for me!)

Wishing you treats - not tricks - for Halloween.

Enjoy your weekend,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Lisbon, Portugal and London
Pedrotex69 private msg quote post Address this user
I am trying to go to your website to try it out for free as you mentioned, can not figure out how to "get in", I even have tried to booked a consultation with a RSET representantive, but no luck with that either.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Pedrotex69

Try: https://MatterPakAttack.com

Enjoy your weekend.

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Lisbon, Portugal and London
Pedrotex69 private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Dan, as always here for the rescue....
Post 6 IP   flag post
Emergency
Responder
Training in
MatterPak
Lexington, Kentucky
@Pedrotex69 Sorry about that, I'll make sure the website is fixed for a better user experience. The link Dan sent you allows you access to MatterPak Attack, a zombie survival game in your digital twins.

To sign up for an RSET account, sign up here using passcode GetFreestyle
Post 7 IP   flag post
101620 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?