Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
QuestionsUrbanimmersiveUrbanimmersive Franchise Network

Urbanimmersive franchise costs, fees and royalties?17716

johnwheatley private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone looked into all the costs of an Urbanimmersive franchise, including the costs of acquiring a franchise, startup costs, required new equipment investment, training, and all ongoing fees and and royalties (i.e. technology fee, marketing fee, booking fee, national account fee, royalties on revenue, etc.)?
Post 1 IP   flag post
trueview360s private msg quote post Address this user
https://themarketherald.ca/urbanimmersive-launches-a-franchise-program-2022-09-01/
Post 2 IP   flag post
@trueview360s This article does not give any information regarding my question of price and costs.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
WGAN-TV | Part 1 of 3: Real Estate Pros: Intro to Urbanimmersive Real Estate Photography Services | Guest: Urbanimmersive VP, Business Development and Partnerships François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 148 | Thursday, 9 June 2022 | Urbanimmersive website | WGAN-TV Podcast
WGAN-TV | Real Estate Pros: Intro to Urbanimmersive Real Estate Photography Services | Guest: Urbanimmersive VP, Business Development and Partnerships François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 148 | Thursday, 9 June 2022 | Urbanimmersive website | WGAN-TV Podcast

Part 2 of 3 | WGAN-TV | 8 Reasons Real Estate Photographers Should Join the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network | Guest: Urbanimmersive VP, Business Development and Partnerships François-Hugues Liberge | Episode: 160 | Thursday, 15 September 2022 | Urbanimmersive Franchise Network | WGAN-TV Podcast | WGAN-TV Podcast

WGAN-TV | Part 3 of 3: Urbanimmersive Franchise Network Back-End Demo (Book, Schedule, Invoice and Deliver) | Guests: Urbanimmersive President and CEO Ghislain Lemire, Urbanimmersive VP, Business Development and Partnerships François-Hugues Liberge and Urbanimmersive VP, Operations Amélie Ste-Croix Dubé | Episode: 163 | Thursday, 20 October 2022 | www.Urbanimmersive.com and www.Urbanimmersive.com/franchise | WGAN-TV Podcast | WGAN-TV Podcast

Urbanimmersive Franchise Network

Urbanimmersive Website

Urbanimmersive 3D virtual tour example courtesy of Urbanimmersive

@johnwheatley

While we did not discuss pricing during the WGAN-TV three part series on Urbanimmersive Franchise Network, these WGAN-TV Podcast episodes (above) may be helpful to you or others researching the Urbanimmersive Franchise Network.

For pricing in your market, you might reach out to Urbanimmersive Franchise Network VP, Business Development, Partnerships and Franchise François-Hugues Liberge at: Franchise@Urbanimmersive.com or 1-877-246-9887.

Does that help?

Best,

Dan

WGAN Forum discussions tagged: Urbanimmersive | Urbanimmersive Franchise Network
Post 4 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod Thanks for the info. I already had access to all that info. I don't really want to get into a sales funnel with UI. They will probably ask for an application to give pricing information and the franchise disclosure document, and I want to avoid an application process at this stage. I don not want to apply until after I understand the prices.

After some research, I find nothing about franchise costs, so it appears they are not being transparent with pricing, and that's a bit of a flag.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@johnwheatley

I could imagine that pricing varies by market and size of your photography business.

That's likely a pricing matrix.

Best,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod

You could be right that pricing varies based on market size, but probably not. Franchises are usually sold based on a defined market size, usually defined by population, number of households, etc. For example, one franchise might be defined as approximately 25,000 single-family homes in a specified geographic region (typically specified by zip codes). The franchise fee would be the same for each 25,000-home franchise. A photographer in a metro area might buy four franchises that cover just a couple little suburb cities, while a photographer in a rural farm area might buy one franchise that covers several large counties.

After the initial franchise fee, royalties would be based on revenue, not market. Tech fees would likely be a set rate per franchise and/or variable per job, not based on market. The national marketing fee, if any, would likely be a set rate per franchise or based on revenue, and the local marketing fee would likely be based a menu of options. The cost of a website might be wrapped into tech fees or marketing fees or both. Booking fees, if any, would likely be set per booking.

Regarding your thought that the franchise fee might be based on the size of the business, if so, it would be an inverse relationship: the larger your business, the cheaper the franchise fee. The larger your business, the more the franchisor wants you to be their franchisee because of the value of future royalties, tech fees, booking fees, etc. The more revenue a business has, the lower onboarding costs will be to the franchisor relative to future income. If you have a huge photography business with solid historical revenues and margins, UI will be willing to give you several franchises for free, or, as IU has done at least 8 times, they would be willing to pay you for your business.

Interestingly, franchisors typically do not profit from franchise fees. That revenue is used to pay commissions third-party franchise brokers and internal sales people, which could be half the revenue right there! The remainder is often used up by expenses for legal fees, administration, onboarding, training, etc. Franchisors aim to make their money on future royalties and fees. Less attractive or startup franchises may lose money on franchise fees in the hopes of future returns on the investment, while popular franchises might make a little profit on initial fees.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Urbanimmersive
Executive Vice
President
Montreal, Canada
fhliberge private msg quote post Address this user
@johnwheatley

Hi John,

I have some good news for you! The initial investment fees are close to nothing for existing businesses, except for equipment if you don't have a Ricoh camera and a small investment for a personalized website and training.

The rest is build on royalties based on revenue. There are different options depending on what services you choose.

You can contact me to explore this further. Don't worry, you will not be entering a sales funnel. You won't have to sign anything to get more info!

Just go on this link to book a meeting with me:

https://calendly.com/fhliberge/45min

Francois from Urbanimmersive
Post 8 IP   flag post
@fhliberge Thanks Francois. That helps. I will use your link some day in the coming weeks to reach out.
Post 9 IP   flag post
101636 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?