Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business DevelopmentInmanInman Connect 2022Real EstateStrategyTraining

Your thoughts on my takeaways from attending Inman Connect 2022?17680

WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

So I spent the last 2 days listening and watching Inman Connect 2022 which brings the best minds in real estate together and found out a few things.

1. No mention of 3D or virtual tours, and no mention of visual assets like photography, even though most buyers discover & find RE on various real estate websites, then social media, etc.

2. Lot's of mention about hammering social media, but no real direction on what kind of content to include to maximize interest & engagement.

My take away: We are real educators in the real estate marketplace. 3D tour tech still appears to be off the agent radar. The thought leaders don't appear aware of the visual impact of listings, and completely ignored it.

I mentioned "how about 3D virtual tours" in a segment, and someone replied "they don't look good on mobile devices", where 1/2 the people are looking for homes.

Your thoughts?!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
It is a semi-valid criticism. Matterport scans can be kind of hard to navigate on a phone.
But- an agent who dismisses the use of Matterport on their listings because it's not ideal on an iPhone misses the point.

The point of INVESTING in Matterport scans on all your listings is not to magically cast a spell on buyers!

The point of INVESTING in Matterport scans on all your listings is to cast a spell on homeowners who will list with you.

Realtors always think- "Yeah, when I start closing $10m a year then I'll spend money on marketing!"
Nope. That's not they way it works, friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GETMYVR
Hi All,

So I spent the last 2 days listening and watching Inman Connect 2022 which brings the best minds in real estate together and found out a few things.

I mentioned "how about 3D virtual tours" in a segment, and someone replied "they don't look good on mobile devices", where 1/2 the people are looking for homes.

Your thoughts?!
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
@Expertise We're on the same thought-wave for sure on that.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101646 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?