Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
eCommerceOpenhausQuestion of the DayRetailShopping Cart

Any luck selling Matterport eCommerce Retail Shopping Cart experience?17640

Openhaus
Co-Founder
Heber City Utah
Carson private msg quote post Address this user
Hey all!

Is anyone having luck selling Matterport experiences that include commerce tools like a shopping cart, etc.?

Does it still seem a bit early for wide adoption from retail?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Shakoure private msg quote post Address this user
@tosch ...Really interesting question which I'd love to uncover a really comprehensive answer to. But like any emerging technology, finding timeline hints on adoption is really difficult. Have you come across any signs from your end on what the momentum is... if any?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Openhaus
Co-Founder
Heber City Utah
Carson private msg quote post Address this user
Hey @shakoure! Good thoughts. I agree with you. From what I can tell, most brands are still very much in the "research" and "discovery" stages of all things 3D commerce. A handful of early adopters exist, but most are sitting on the sidelines trying to figure out if they need to take part in that world, and if they do... to what extent and with what medium?

Also, brands are creating immersive experiences for different reasons. For instance, I've talked to many who want to create an immersive shopping experience more for the "wow-factor", while others don't want to talk unless you can prove there is a strong ROI coming their way.

In summary, I think we are very early haha. BUT, there is interest out there for those interested in the Matterport commerce use case.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101429 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?