Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,050 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360Google Business ListingGoogle Street ViewGSV

Integrate Google Street View into Google My Business17543

jamal2022 private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys,

I was recently trying to embed a GSV Tour into the Google Profile of a client and have stumbled upon an issue I can't seem to fix: When trying to view the images of the profile the search console goes to google images as opposed to opening a separate 'panel/window' as seen in the image.

I'm looking for a way to achieve the same result as seen in the image. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
Speaking from experience, Google displays each 360 individually, but once you click on any one of them, Shazam, you're inside the tour.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Gladsmuir private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @jamal2022

Once you upload the tour to GSV you need to forget about it for a week.

During that time it may appear differently, disappear, reappear, and generally drive you nuts.

Just wait until everything has settled down before telling the client it is completed.

BTW it is vital that you choose the 'Publish Only Scan Points used in Highlight Reel' option when you publish the tour.

To state the obvious you need to create a Highlight Reel, even if it is only to publish the GSV tour, it can then be hidden if not required by the client.

This option uses all the scan points for the GSV tour, but only presents the highlights to the visitor.

The alternative is horrible with your best viewpoints buried among endless images of corridors and so on.

Oliver
Post 3 IP   flag post
jamal2022 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @gladsmuir, thank you very much for the elaborate explanation. I will try to implement what you have suggested. Your advice is greatly appreciated!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Gladsmuir private msg quote post Address this user
You are so welcome!
Post 5 IP   flag post
101628 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?