Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 674 Unique Visitors
9,057 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,711 Page Views | 19,043 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Buy GearBuySell Used Matterport CamerasPro3

Do you want to Buy or Sell Matterport Pro3 Acceleration Kit Gear?17509

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Do you want to Buy or Sell Matterport Pro3 Acceleration Kit Gear?

Hi All,

1. Did you buy a Matterport Pro3 Acceleration Kit and want to sell some of the stuff in the Kit that you don't need?
2. Is there stuff in the Matterport Pro3 Acceleration Kit that you want to buy?

Join the WGAN Forum Private Group to Buy-Sell Used Matterport Cameras (and Related Gear).

[Access is free for WGAN Fan Club and WGAN Standard Members: simply Private Message me.]

Best,

Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by @tedriolo

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDACTED
I have received the [Matterport Pro3 Camera Acceleration] kit but I do not need that part with 10x MatterPak and 10xe57 files.

So checking if anybody wants to buy the lot from me. It seems to be $1380 in value(10x$89 + 10x$49) so I am happy to sell it for US$1100(Ono) Payment needs to be done to my Square account and a buyer can use their credit card with Square.

It is just a card with a QR code that you will need to scan to add it to your account. It is all valid for 12 months since its activation.

I can scan the card and email it to a buyer after receiving a payment. If needed I can post the card to a buyer as well.

---

Matterport MatterPaks Available at a Discount

Hi All,

Seeking Matterport MatterPaks at a discount?

A WGAN Member posted (above) in the WGAN Forum Private Group:

Buy-Sell Used Matterport Camera (and related stuff)

Not yet a WGAN Forum Member? Join WGAN Free! | 50+ WGAN Benefits | Join WGAN Forum Private Group: Buy-Sell Used Matterport Camera

Best,

Dan

Tuesday, November 22 2022
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDACTED
I have received the [Matterport Pro3 Camera Acceleration] kit but I do not need that part with 10x MatterPak and 10x e57 files.

So checking if anybody wants to buy the lot from me. It seems to be $1380 in value(10x$89 + 10x$49) so I am happy to sell it for US$1100(Ono) Payment needs to be done to my Square account and a buyer can use their credit card with Square.

It is just a card with a QR code that you will need to scan to add it to your account. It is all valid for 12 months since its activation.

I can scan the card and email it to a buyer after receiving a payment. If needed I can post the card to a buyer as well.

---

Matterport E57 Files Available at Discount

Hi All,

Seeking Matterport E57 Files at a discount?

A WGAN Member posted (above) in the WGAN Forum Private Group:

Buy-Sell Used Matterport Camera (and related stuff)

Not yet a WGAN Forum Member? Join WGAN Free! | 50+ WGAN Benefits | Join WGAN Forum Private Group: Buy-Sell Used Matterport Camera

Best,

Dan

Tuesday, November 22 2022
Post 3 IP   flag post
101767 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?