Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
Giraffe360 Gaussian Splats
Last 24 Hours: 392 Unique Visitors
9,539 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 13,415 Page Views | 9,116 Unique Visitors | 14 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Pro3QuestionsUnboxing

Have you received your Matterport Pro3 Camera? Or what day were you told?17434

Aeronautica3D private msg quote post Address this user
My order: to be shipped Oct 15.
Post 26 • IP   flag post
GamelLarry private msg quote post Address this user
I wasn't able to scan the new construction today. It hasn't passed the punch list. But I rescanned a property our Real Estate division has listed. Compared to the Pro2 it was night and day. I had zero alignment issues. It transitioned from interior to exterior flawlessly. Compared with my experience dealing with the BLK360 G1 and this one. I prefer the Pro3 hands down. I was able to complete this job in 68 minutes from start to finish. That was using the Pro3 along with the IPad Pro 11 with the M1 processor.

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=XrtLRN4AwUp
Post 27 • IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder and
Advisor
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@GamelLarry

Thanks for sharing. Do you have the same property scanned withe the Pro2 that you can share?

Dan
Post 28 • IP   flag post
GamelLarry private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, here's the [Pro2] link

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=XZrDzEBMwnn
Post 29 • IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder and
Advisor
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Text Me 5 Minutes Before WGAN-TV is Live | WGAN-TV | Matterport Pro3 Camera: First Impressions; plus, Pro3 versus Pro2 and Pro3 versus Leica BLK360 | Guest: Southern 3D Tours Matterport 3D Imaging Specialist Larry Gamel | Episode: 161 | Thursday, 29 September 2022 | | @GamelLarry | WGAN-TV Podcast | WGAN-TV Podcast

Larry (@GamelLarry) writes today (Thursday, 29 September 2022), "I did the two new construction jobs and they went well. I've also done a job for [redacted] that was 4800 sQFT with around 10,000 SQFT of exterior. It took a little over 2 hours. I also did a short term rental and had to use the pro 2. That's when the differences really stood out."

Watch www.WGAN-TV.com Live at 5 [5 pm ET] today (Thursday, 29 September 2022).

Best,

Dan
Post 30 • IP   flag post


Aeronautica3D private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeronautica3D
My order: to be shipped Oct 15.


My order is delayed again......first week of November....
So basically nearly 2 months......waiting.
Post 31 • IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I hope to get mine at the end of this month. At least I have not heard any news on an extra delay since the last one.
Post 32 • IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
We got ours from Adorama a week ago. Looking everywhere for extra batteries now.

We did 3 new build homes with it yesterday for a national builder. Battery lasted about 3 hours and 45 minutes. Sadly, we needed 3 hours and 50 minutes to finish. Had to return today to do 3 scans.

We love this camera. Very impressed.
Post 33 • IP   flag post
108395 33 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?