Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AmazonPro3

Matterport Pro3 Camera (and Batteries/Battery) Buy Now Links from Amazon17376

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Hi All,

Here are the Amazon links to buy the Matterport Pro3 LiDAR Camera:

1. Matterport Pro3 LiDAR Camera ($5,955)
2. Matterport Pro3 LiDAR Camera | Acceleration Kit ($7,995)
3. Matterport Replacement Camera Battery for Matterport Pro3 LiDAR Camera ($154.99)
4. Matterport Quick Release Camp Tripod Mount and Clutch for Matterport Pro3 LiDAR Camera ($129.99)
5. Matterport Camera Battery Charging Kit Bundle for Pro3 3D Lidar Digital Camera ($129.99)
6. Matterport 4-Section Tripod ($149.99)
7. Matterport Tripod Wheeled Dolly ($145.98)
8. Matterport Hard Case for Pro3 ($199.99)
9. USB C Car Charger, Anker 49.5 W (recommended by Matterport | Needs to be 20V or greater) ($39.99)
10. MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (6 Pack) ($.99) (Matterport recommends Microfiber for lens/laser)

Yikes! Don't lose your lens cap. You can not (currently) buy a replacement lens cap! (1 September 2022)

---

Plus, some additional WGAN Forum resources that may be helpful for Matterport Pro3 Camera questions:

All WGAN Forum discussions about the Matterport Pro3 LiDAR Camera/Scanner are tagged: Pro3

WGAN Forum Related Discussions

1. Pro3
2. Pro3Leak
3. LiDAR
4. Matterport Pro3 LiDAR Camera/Scanner (Officially) Announced (Media Release)

Best,

Dan

P.S. These are WGAN Affiliate Links
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Waiting to see what Matterfix comes up with before putting one more ounce of thought into this Camera.
Post 2 IP   flag post
FrontTowardEnemy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTLV
Waiting to see what Matterfix comes up with before putting one more ounce of thought into this Camera.

Why do you say that?

Are you saying that the Pro2 is problematic?
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
The Pro2 is fine. Great battery life.

The Pro3 - who knows? $6k hit to the bank account + extra for batteries + more expensive hosting plan.

Watch the technician to see what he thinks about the guts of the system and battery life. To better understand what we are truly dealing with.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Fan Club
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
skyload300 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
Hi All,

Here are the Amazon links to buy the Matterport Pro3 LiDAR Camera:

1. Matterport Pro3 LiDAR Camera ($5,955)
2. Matterport Pro3 LiDAR Camera | Acceleration Kit ($7,995)
3. Matterport Replacement Camera Battery for Matterport Pro3 LiDAR Camera ($154.99)
4. Matterport Quick Release Camp Tripod Mount and Clutch for Matterport Pro3 LiDAR Camera ($129.99)

---

Plus, some additional WGAN Forum resources that may be helpful for Matterport Pro3 Camera questions:

All WGAN Forum discussions about the Matterport Pro3 LiDAR Camera/Scanner are tagged: Pro3

WGAN Forum Related Discussions

1. Pro3
2. Pro3Leak
3. LiDAR
4. Matterport Pro3 LiDAR Camera/Scanner (Officially) Announced (Media Release)

Best,

Dan

P.S. These are WGAN Affiliate Links

Hello Dan,
I see a 500+$ tax ..
Is there a way to redeem the tax back if the item is travelling outside of the US.?
I am in Dubai (and Egypt).. of I get a fried to buy it for me, can they collect the tax from airport?

Another question,
Matterport often do up to 1K sale discount to push Pro2 .. do you think they would do the same for Pro3 ?

H.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyload300
Hello Dan,
I see a 500 $ tax ..
Is there a way to redeem the tax back if the item is travelling outside of the US.?
I am in Dubai (and Egypt).. of I get a fried to buy it for me, can they collect the tax from airport?

Another question,
Matterport often do up to 1K sale discount to push Pro2 .. do you think they would do the same for Pro3 ?

H.

1. To avoid the sales tax, try buying from Amazon or Adorama (WGAN Affiliate Links) Plus, it's likely that you would get the Pro3 FASTER with Amazon or Adorama. {Any import duty? I could imagine that Matterport waives taxes tax where it does not have physical offices or not required to collect tax. I could imagine that the Amazon and Adorama online check-out is real-time calculation of sales tax.

2. About: Matterport often do up to 1K sale discount to push Pro2 .. do you think they would do the same for Pro3?

Unlikely that Matterport needs to discount to sell Pro3. Plus, I could imagine Matterport is selling at or near cost. (They make their money on Cloud accounts and Add Ons.) Given that Matterport has a slow rollout, that that likely speaks to inventory available to sell.

Does that help?

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
Holy crap. I failed to calculate for tax. About $800 isn't being discussed here.

Now, you will need more battery power to truly replace your Pro2. We knew the lite never cut it with battery power. So you buy 2 more at $335 to get close to the 10-11 hours of battery pro1 and Pro 2 would come with new. Free shipping or you can pay up to $11 more on Amazon.

New total with no other accessories. $6,862.06
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN
Fan Club
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
skyload300 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTLV
Holy crap. I failed to calculate for tax. About $800 isn't being discussed here.

Now, you will need more battery power to truly replace your Pro2. We knew the lite never cut it with battery power. So you buy 2 more at $335 to get close to the 10-11 hours of battery pro1 and Pro 2 would come with new. Free shipping or you can pay up to $11 more on Amazon.

New total with no other accessories. $6,862.06

I agree, we need 2 extra batteries specially if you live outside Europ/US.

And the special clamp.

This will bump up the final bill.

H.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @skyload300
And the special clamp.

(Your purchase includes the "special clamp" = Pro3 Tripod Mount

Matterport Pro3 Camera Includes:

1 Pro3 3D Digital Lidar Camera
1 Pro3 Battery
1 Pro3 Charging Kit
1 Pro3 Tripod Mount

( It's likely that you already have a tripod )

Best,

Dan
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Thanks to @GamelLarry, I just added this item to the Matterport Pro3 accessories shopping list about:

5. Matterport Camera Battery Charging Kit Bundle for Pro3 3D Lidar Digital Camera ($129.99)

--

Best,

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
Scared money don't make money.

Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Amazon still showing that the Replacement Battery for Matterport Pro3 3D Camera is not currently available.

Dan

---

WGAN Forum Discussion: WGAN Cheat Sheet: Cost Worksheet for Matterport Pro3 Camera

Join the WGAN List | Join WGAN Forum

Matterport Pro3 Camera | Matterport Pro3 Camera Acceleration Kit
Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Screen Grab: Matterport Pro3 Batteries ($154.99) ordered today (20 December 2023) are scheduled to arrive 5-9 January 2023 via Amazon

Matterport Pro3 Batteries Ordered Today (20 December 2022) Scheduled to Arrive 5-9 Jan. 2023 via Amazon

Hi All,

I (just) noticed that Matterport Pro3 Batteries ($154.99) ordered today (20 December 2023) are scheduled to arrive 5-9 January 2023 via Amazon.

Select "See All Buying Options" in the top right.

Buy an extra Pro3 battery charger ($129.99) for your home (and keep one with your Matterport Pro3 Camera)?

Happy holidays,

Dan
3:50 pm ET Tuesday, 20 December 2022
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Matterport Pro3 Batteries Arrive! [Matterport Pro3 Camera Battery Unboxing Video | Video courtesy of Sparks Media Group YouTube Channel | 23 December 2022

Thanks Tom @ScanYourSpace for the shout-out for the We Get Around Network Forum on your Matterport Pro3 Camera Batteries unboxing video.

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Matterport Pro3 Camera Batteries are now available in the Amazon Store.

I (just) sent a WGAN Text Alert to those that signed up for Matterport Pro3 Camera news alerts from WGAN.

Dan

8:20 am ET Saturday, 31 December 2022.
Post 15 IP   flag post
101429 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?