Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
Giraffe360 Gaussian Splats
Last 24 Hours: 392 Unique Visitors
9,539 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 13,415 Page Views | 9,116 Unique Visitors | 14 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
BatteriesPro3Questions

How to buy extra batteries for the Matterport Pro3 LiDAR Camera/Scanner17368

WGAN Forum
Founder and
Advisor
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Matterport Replacement Camera Battery for Pro3 3D Lidar Digital Camera | (Amazon | $154.99)

Hi All,

Are you wondering?

✓ Where to buy extra batteries for the Matterport Pro3 LiDAR Camera/Scanner?

From the Matterport media release today (Tuesday, 30 August 2022):

"Accessories available separately in the US, UK and European Union through Amazon. For pricing information, visit Matterport’s website."

✓ Matterport Replacement Camera Battery for Pro3 3D Lidar Digital Camera (Amazon | $154.99)

Dan


WGAN Forum Discussion: WGAN Cheat Sheet: Cost Worksheet for Matterport Pro3 Camera


Join the WGAN List | Join WGAN Forum


Matterport Pro3 Camera | Matterport Pro3 Camera Acceleration Kit
Post 1 • IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Member
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 • IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder and
Advisor
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@VTLV

I do not understand?

Can you say a different way?

Dan
Post 3 • IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
I like the concept of exchangeable batteries, because it will give you (in theory) unlimited scan time. Thanks for posting this @DanSmigrod .
Post 4 • IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder and
Advisor
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeshImages
I like the concept of exchangeable batteries, because it will give you (in theory) unlimited scan time. Thanks for posting this @DanSmigrod .


Yes. Wise move by Matterport to have replaceable batteries in the Matterport Pro3.

Dan
Post 5 • IP   flag post
palladio private msg quote post Address this user
I'll invest in a few of these! Outstanding.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone found a source for in-stock batteries?
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8 • IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder and
Advisor
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Expertise

Some updates about the Matterport Pro3 Camera Battery availability in this WGAN Forum discussion:

✓ Why is the Matterport Pro3 Camera Acceleration Kit no long for sale?

Dan
8:40 am ET Wednesday, 26 October 2022
Post 9 • IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder and
Advisor
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Screen Grab | 3:20 pm ET Tuesday, November 2022

Hi All,

If/when you spot Matterport Pro3 Batteries available for purchase again, please share here.

(I noticed that the Matterport Pro3 Acceleration Kit is slowing delivery between 13-15 December 2022, if you place today (Tuesday, 22 November 2022).

This kit includes two (2) Matterport Pro3 Camera Batteries.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Dan

---


WGAN-TV Podcast Play List: Pro3 | WGAN Forum Playlist: Pro3


WGAN Forum Discussion: WGAN Cheat Sheet: Cost Worksheet for Matterport Pro3 Camera


Join the WGAN List | Join WGAN Forum


Matterport Pro3 Camera | Matterport Pro3 Camera Acceleration Kit
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Expertise private msg quote post Address this user
This is getting a bit silly.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I googled for them a few days ago and I could not find a single store that sells them available in stock.
Post 12 • IP   flag post
SpencerLasky private msg quote post Address this user
Any Luck on Pro 3 Batteries - I have a 6 story interior department store to scan ! Oh dear god did I just drop 6k only to sit and wait for a battery to recharge? thanks this must be solvable ?
Post 13 • IP   flag post
Fathom3D private msg quote post Address this user
Spencer, that sounds tough. If I were in your shoes, I'd use Dan's list to find a community member near you and ask to borrow their Pro3 battery for a day. Take them out to lunch, trade business tips, etc. Them maybe you can return the favor sometime when they're in need.
Post 14 • IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder and
Advisor
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom3D
Spencer, that sounds tough. If I were in your shoes, I'd use Dan's list to find a community member near you and ask to borrow their Pro3 battery for a day. Take them out to lunch, trade business tips, etc. Them maybe you can return the favor sometime when they're in need.


@Fathom3D

Brilliant!

Also ...

I could imagine that whatever is holding up the batteries has something to do with supplier quality.

✓ Job Opening: Matterport Supplier Quality Manager, Taiwan

As of today (30 November 2022), Matterport is still showing this job opening available.

Dan
Post 15 • IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder and
Advisor
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

WGAN.INFO/pro3alerts | www.JoinWGAN.com | Text pro3alerts to 877-805-0960 | powered by texting platform: www.SimpleTexting.com


Hi All,

Matterport Pro3 Camera Batteries are now available in the Amazon Store.

I (just) sent a WGAN Text Alert to those that signed up for Matterport Pro3 Camera news alerts from WGAN.

Dan

8:20 am ET Saturday, 31 December 2022.
Post 16 • IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Member
Boxborough, Massachusetts
toddwaddington private msg quote post Address this user
Well, this is very good news. DJI drone batteries are 20% more expensive, haha. I still haven't picked up the Pro3. I keep imagining there will be a special at some point, but probably not before Christmas '23.
Post 17 • IP   flag post
108395 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?