Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 823 Unique Visitors
9,049 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,558 Page Views | 18,831 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
NewsPricingPro3

Matterport Pro3 LiDAR Camera/Scanner: Pricing and Availability17359

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport Pro3 LiDAR Camera/Scanner: Pricing and Availability

Hi All,

What is the price of the Matterport Pro3 LiDAR Camera/Scanner and when will the Matterport Pro3 LiDAR Camera/Scanner be available?

According to this Matterport media release today (Tuesday, 30 August 2022):

The Matterport Pro3 Camera is available for purchase at matterport.com/pro3 or through one of Matterport’s partners, including: Amazon, B&H Photo and Video, and Adorama.

Matterport Pro3 Camera is priced at $5,999 USD and includes:

1. Pro3 Camera in Carry Case
2. One Tripod Mount
3. One Battery and Charging Kit
4. One Year Warranty

The Matterport Pro3 Acceleration Kit offers the best value at $7,995 USD. This bundle includes everything needed for a full day of capture:

1. Pro3 Camera in Carry Case
2. 10 Matterport E57 high density point cloud files to complete large projects quickly ($890 USD value)
3. 10 MatterPaks to extract floor plans, point cloud files, and OBJ files from digital twins ($500 USD value)
4. One Tripod Mount
5. Two Batteries with One Charging Kit
6. One Tripod, Wheeled Dolly, Two Door Stops, One Hard Case, and One Backpack
7. 3-year Warranty on Pro3 Camera and Tripod Mount ($2,000 USD value)

Accessories available separately in the US, UK and European Union through Amazon. For pricing information, visit Matterport’s website.

Pro3 camera availability varies by region.

1. Customers in North America may place orders today with estimated shipments in early September 2022.
2. Customers in the EMEA region can place orders soon with estimated shipments in early October 2022.
3. Customers in the APAC region can place orders online soon with estimated shipment of early October 2022.

Source: Matterport via Globe Newswire (Tuesday, 30 August 2022)
Post 1 IP   flag post
GamelLarry private msg quote post Address this user
I ordered the camera but can't find where to buy additional batteries. Has anyone heard about accessories?
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@GamelLarry

Can you try searching Amazon and report back please?

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamelLarry
I ordered the camera but can't find where to buy additional batteries. Has anyone heard about accessories?

From the Matterport media release today (Tuesday, 30 August 2022):

"Accessories available separately in the US, UK and European Union through Amazon. For pricing information, visit Matterport’s website."

Are you able to locate Matterport Pro3 accessories on Amazon?

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
GamelLarry private msg quote post Address this user
I've found the battery and they cost $154.99 on amazon. I've just preordered mine. I'm also in a chat with a Matterport rep. They are stating people with classic plans will need to switch. I'm going to wait and see. I know once they monkey with a classic plan you can never get it back. Here's the link to the amazon page for the battery.

Matterport Replacement Camera Battery for Pro3 3D Lidar Digital Camera (Amazon | $154.99)

Post 5 IP   flag post
101604 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?