Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Coupon CodeHow toiPhoneMomenzoReal Estate VideosSavings

Videos: How to use Momenzo with an iPhone | Momenzo Coupon Code to Save 25%17345

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Momenzo for Creating and Sharing Real Estate Videos in less than 15 Minutes | See 20+ Momenzo Real Estate Templates | Save 25 percent this WGAN affiliate link for 12 months of Momenzo and coupon code: GET25
---
Video: Step 1/3 (iPhone) - How to record your first listing video with Momenzo App? | Video courtesy of Momenzo YouTube Channel | 1 July 2022
---
Video: Step 2/3 - Recording options with Momenzo App! (For iPhone & Android) | Video courtesy of Momenzo YouTube Channel | 1 July 2022
---
Video: Step 3/3 (iPhone) - How to customise your listing videos with Momenzo App? | Video courtesy of Momenzo YouTube Channel | 1 July 2022

1. Momenzo Website
2. Momenzo Coupon Code (Save 25): GET25

---
Transcript (Videos: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 above)
---

Transcript | Video: Part 1

Guillaume Taieb: Hi, welcome to Momenzo app. In this video, I will show you how to make your first listing video in few minutes. Let's go. First you're going to click on the "Record" button, then you are going to select a video format, let's say the portrait mode, continue, and here we're going to choose the standard shot. You get in position, you click on the red button to start recording,

Guillaume Taieb: you move slowly,

Guillaume Taieb: and then you click again to stop.

Guillaume Taieb: Here, if it's a little bit long, you make it shorter like this, and you click on "Done" when you're happy. Let's move to the next shot. Now we're going to record the kitchen. Again, we're going to click on the "Standard" button like this. I'm going to change the angle for this one. I click on the red button and I record.

Guillaume Taieb: I stop. If I'm happy, I click on "Done". Now we're going to end the video here. I click on "Finish" and I have some question to answer, and then you click on "Save". Now your editing is done. As you can see, all the property details are on the video.

Guillaume Taieb: Your video is ready to be exported.

Guillaume Taieb: Now I click on "Export Video, " "Export".

Guillaume Taieb: I'll allow the access to my library. If I want, I can share it on all the apps that I got on my phone, I can choose it. Congratulations, now you know how to make your first listing video. In the next tutorial, I will show you more options inside Momenzo.

---
Transcript | Video: Part 2

Guillaume Taieb: -In this video, I will explain all the shot that you can use for your listing video. The first one is the intro shot, it's a shot on which one your logo will appear. You will record for five seconds and then you will see your logo in the middle of the video, it's your introduction. The second one, the standard shot that you already know is the shot that you're going to use the most, where you record most of the time, all the different rooms, and it's just a normal shot.

Guillaume Taieb: The commented shot, is a shot on which one you are going to talk. We see your face, so we won't see any layers, there is no template on the video at this moment. The voice will go up and the music will go down.

The voice-over is quite similar as a commented shot, but we don't see you. Basically, you are going to record and speak at the back of the camera. So let's start the video tour with this magnificent swimming pool making the corner of the property. This time, we will see the templates on the video.

So let's start the video tour with this magnificent swimming pool making the corner of the property. The music will go down and your voice will go up.

The speed up shot, is a shot of 11 seconds, is going to go fast. Basically, we use it most of the time, for example, for stairs, to go from point A to point B quite fast. It's good to give the rhythm in the video.

The mini-lapse is the same as the speed up, but a longer one, it's a 41 seconds shot. It's very good if you have a big garden, you have big space because you are going to fly through the video. The last shots are here to import your picture.

If you want to import a picture, you will choose one of these shot, but we highly recommend to use videos instead of pictures.

---
Transcript | Video: Part 3

Guillaume Taieb: Hi, in this video I will show you how to change the template, how to add some texts, how to change the format and more, let's go. First I'm going to show you how you can edit your listing details in the video. You click on Listing Details and here you can see you can change, edit at anytime. If you want to hide information, you just click on this eye and then it won't appear in the video.

Guillaume Taieb: Now, I'm going to show you how to change the template. It's very easy. You click on Change Template, you have all the template there. You select one, you click on done and editing is automatic.

Guillaume Taieb: Now, I'm going to show you how you can edit your shots. You can watch the shot again, you can do it again if you're not happy about this one or you can delete it.

If you want to add some text, you enter your text here, and if you want to move the shots, you click on the top or down. You can move them between them, and then you click on the top left if you want to add an extra shot in your video.

Guillaume Taieb: Then you click on down and editing is automatic again.

Guillaume Taieb: Now, I'm going to show you how to change the format. You click on Format of Video, you select the format you want, you click on "Save", and then editing is automatic with the new format.

Guillaume Taieb: Now, if you want to change the music, you click on "Change Music" here we are on demo version, but with a full version you're going to have all the music there. You select it and click "Save" and the music will change.

Now, if you want to export the video, you click on Export It, so you wait while the video is going to be exported inside your phone library, and of course you will have the choice to export it wherever you want. I show you this in a few seconds.

Let's wait for the video to be exported down. Now, I can click on "Share" and I have a choice. Do I want to send it to Instagram, Facebook or other apps as well.

This is all the apps that you have in your phone, very simple. Perfect, now you know how to change the template, add some text, change format, change the music and more.

You can do it at any time. Thanks for watching and have fun with Momenzo app.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Momenzo for Creating and Sharing Real Estate Videos in less than 15 Minutes | See 20+ Momenzo Real Estate Templates | Save 25 percent this WGAN affiliate link for 12 months of Momenzo and coupon code: GET25

Hi All,

Momenzo is a great residential real estate video template tool for iPhone for creating and offering real estate listing videos as an Add On (without doing video editing).

With Momenzo, you can now change the user profile (for example, change real estate agent profile details).

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Don't Start Shooting Without These Prep Steps! | Video courtesy of Momenzo App YouTube Channel | 9 August 2023

Video: Real Estate Video Tour : Essential Shots for Showcasing Your Property | Video courtesy of Momenzo YouTube Channel | 11 August 2023
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Learn the Different Types of Shots for Your Listing Video | Video courtesy of Momenzo YouTube Channel | 12 August 2023
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Which Angle To Use For Cinematic Shots ? | Video courtesy of Momenzo YouTube Channel | 12 August 2023
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Cinematic Shots : How To Move While Shooting A Property ? | Video courtesy of the Momenzo App YouTube Channel | 20 August 2023.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Movement Shots : Choose The Right Angle To Record | Video courtesy of Momenzo App YouTube Channel | 22 August 2023
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Momenzo Review By Experienced Real Estate Agent in Miami 2023 | Video courtesy of Momenzo YouTube Channel | 30 August 2023
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Brenda shares her Momenzo journey using Momenzo App in Miami! | Video courtesy of Momenzo App YouTube Channel | 4 September 2023
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Movement Shots : How To Move For A Good Shooting? | Video courtesy of Momenzo YouTube Channel | 16 October 2023
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: TIPS If You Shoot With A Gimbal | Video courtesy of Momenzo App | 19 October 2023
Post 11 IP   flag post
101433 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?