Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 674 Unique Visitors
9,057 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,711 Page Views | 19,043 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Stand With UkraineWGANTV

WGAN-TV | UCCA-Georgia Branch Initiatives to Help Ukraine (Photos Needed)17337

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

WGAN-TV | Ukrainian Congress Committee of America Georgia Branch Initiatives to Help Ukraine | Guest: Ukrainian Congress Committee of America Georgia Branch Board Member and President Nataliia Onyskiv | Episode: 159 | Thursday, 8 September 2022 | www.UkrainianAtlanta.org

2022 Atlanta Candle Light Observance/Vigil | Day of the National Flag of Ukraine | Tuesday, 23 August 2022 (Mason Mill Park, Decatur, GA) Candles: Coat of arms of Ukraine More Photos and Videos from this event.

WGAN-TV | Ukrainian Congress Committee of America Georgia Branch Initiatives to Help Ukraine

Hi All,

What can you do to help Ukraine?

Find out on WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 8 September 2022:

WGAN-TV | Ukrainian Congress Committee of America Georgia Branch Initiatives to Help Ukraine

My guest will be Ukrainian Congress Committee of America Georgia Branch Board Member and President Nataliia Onyskiv.

Among my questions: What can we do to help Ukraine? (where ever you are!)

(If you follow me on Facebook, you likely have noticed that I am a volunteer photographer for Ukrainian events in the greater Atlanta area and I create/like/share many social media posts about Ukrainian: particularly related to Ukrainian events in Atlanta.)

Examples of My Volunteer Photos/Video Shoots

1. UCCA-GA-Everything will be Ukraine Concert
2. UCCA-Georgia Branch at Decatur Arts Festival
3. Atlanta | War is Not Over Rally
4. Ukraine | An American and Ukrainian Patriotic Program
5. Stand With Ukraine-The International Night Market Atlanta in Roswell, Georgia

I also shoot 360 virtual tours - and 360 video - to help amplify the Ukrainian story:

Everything will be Ukraine Concert
Stand With Ukraine Rally in Atlanta on Saturday, 5 March 2022

(You do not need to be Ukrainian to help amplify the story in your market.)

Best,

Dan

360 Video | Stand With Ukraine Rally in Atlanta on Saturday, 5 March 2022 | Video 1 | Shot with Labpano Pilot One EE camera | Saturday, 5 March 2022

360 Video | Stand With Ukraine Rally in Atlanta on Saturday, 5 March 2022 | Video 2 | Shot with Labpano Pilot One EE camera | Saturday, 5 March 2022

Video: 2022 Atlanta Candlight Observance of the National Flag of Ukraine on Tuesday, 23 August 2022 | Speaker: Liudmyla Zapukhliak | Video courtesy of www.WGAN-TV.com
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

WGAN-TV | Ukrainian Congress Committee of America Georgia Branch Initiatives to Help Ukraine | Guest: Ukrainian Congress Committee of America Georgia Branch Board Member and President Nataliia Onyskiv | Episode: 159 | Thursday, 8 September 2022 | www.UkrainianAtlanta.org

2022 Atlanta Candle Light Observance/Vigil | Day of the National Flag of Ukraine | Tuesday, 23 August 2022 (Mason Mill Park, Decatur, GA) Candles: Coat of arms of Ukraine More Photos and Videos from this event.

Hi All,

What can you do - as photographers/videographers - to help Ukraine?

Find out on WGAN-TV Live at 5 today, Thursday, 8 September 2022:

You can watch on www.WGAN-TV.com or at the top of the WGAN Forum where we will livestream.

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Hi All,

Photographers (and videographers) around the globe can help make a difference in Ukraine and to the Ukrainian people in Ukraine (where ever you live)!

Find out how and why in this WGAN-TV Live at 5 show (above) that aired Thursday, 8 September 2022.

Enjoy your weekend,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
101768 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?