Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CaptureiMazingProblemsQuestions

Help please: Matterport Capture App not opening17310

WGAN Standard
Lisbon, Portugal and London
Pedrotex69 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all,

Yesterday I start tranfering some old jobs from my IPAD into Google clowd thrue the Matterport Capture transfer, all was going well until my IPAD went to standby mode, and I had to restart the Capture app again.

What happen next was that the capture app does not open at all, it has been over 24 Hours and I have been trying everything in the trick book that I know, I have inclusive managed to delete old Jobs by IMazing(as I was over my 500GB) and brought it down to 350GB and still does not open the app, but at least shows the white line in the bottom, which before did not, but that still does not solve my problem I have a big job supposed to start tomorrow and I am getting out of options, please help.

Thank you in advance.
Post 1 IP   flag post
ahojman private msg quote post Address this user
Pedro,

Please try again. We had a similar problem yesterday and today it was solved magically.

Hope I can met you if I go to Portugal on February!
Post 2 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
Actually I have no idea. But if I was in your situation, I would probably install Apple TestFlight and switch to the test version of the Matterport capture app (currently version 5.0).

You need to install TestFlight first and then open the link to the Matterport beta.

If this does not work either, you need to focus on you iPad system and settings, as the problems probably may not result form capture app.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeshImages
Actually I have no idea. But if I was in your situation, I would probably install Apple TestFlight and switch to the test version of the Matterport capture app (currently version 5.0).

You need to install TestFlight first and then open the link to the Matterport beta.

If this does not work either, you need to focus on you iPad system and settings, as the problems probably may not result form capture app.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Hi Thank you so much for your advice,

I did what you sugested and installed TestFlight (actually was already installed on my tablet) and then installed Capture Beta 5.0, but unfortunately, still had the same problem, it would not open it.

So as last option I deleted the App and reinstall it, so now is working, but I have lost all my jobs, I did a copy of all the jobs before thrue Iamazing, but never tried to Restore a job from it before, so I hope that when I have to do it, all will be OK.
Post 5 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, and with release of Capture App version 5, Matterport will give you the possibility to download your scan-jobs to the Capture App again. Probably later for a fee, but nothing gets lost, no worries
Post 6 IP   flag post
101436 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?