Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 666 Unique Visitors
9,061 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,289 Page Views | 18,665 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

OMG statistics are in my Matterport Workshop1731

GertJan private msg quote post Address this user
As the title mentions ... Statistics are here !!
Post 1 IP   flag post
childert private msg quote post Address this user
About time. I will have to check them out. I wonder when it started?
Post 2 IP   flag post
pmjacoby private msg quote post Address this user
Great that the statistics include info from the past and aren't just "go forward". Anyone know if they've been collecting the info all along and it truly is "lifetime" statistics for the model?
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@GertJan

Hours after your sighting today (Tuesday, 3 May 2016), the Matterport Support Team sent this eblast to Camera owners.

Dan

------

Track marketing metrics for your Matterport Spaces

Dear Matterport Customer,

We’re pleased to announce the release of Space Statistics, the new analytics tool to track the reach of your Matterport Spaces.

Space Statistics help you monitor engagement and understand how well your promotional efforts are paying off. Now you can see how many prospects view and engage with each listing, and show your clients the results of your marketing efforts.

No matter how you use Matterport Spaces, Statistics are key to understanding your audience and making your Spaces more effective.

What can I track?

For each Space, you will be able to see:

-- Impressions. An impression is registered when someone views a page containing a 3D Showcase, or clicks on a public 3D Showcase link.
-- Visits. A visit is registered when a Space loads and launches.
-- Unique Visitors. Number of distinct users who visited this 3D Showcase one or more times.

These three statistics are only the beginning! We will soon introduce additional metrics that provide even more insights.

How To Explore Space Statistics

Space Statistics helps you understand the overall marketing efforts for your entire account, as well as each individual Space.

Individual Space Stats
Navigate to the individual Space Detail Page of the Space you wish to analyze to view impressions, visits, and unique visitors for that Space.

Account-Level Statistics
Understand how all of your marketing programs are working in aggregate, with account-level statistics, viewable by clicking the Statistics icon at the top of your Cloud account homepage. Assess performance of all of your Spaces over 7 days, 30 days, or the lifetime of your account (since October 15, 2015).

With account-level statistics, you can also analyze Spaces in a specific folder by clicking Select Folder in the menu bar, and sort Spaces by Date Created, Name, Impressions, Visits, and Unique Visitors, by clicking the arrow next to “Date Created.”

Who can see Space Statistics?

Matterport Cloud account administrators can see Space Statistics for all individual Spaces and all folders on the account-level page. Collaborators with edit-level access on a Space can see statistics for that Space.

Users with view-only access, or users outside of your organization, cannot see your Space Statistics.

If you have any questions, please visit our support site.

Happy tracking! Thanks,

The Matterport Team
Copyright © 2016 Matterport Inc., All rights reserved.
You're receiving this email as a Matterport customer.

Our mailing address is:
Matterport Inc.
352 East Java DriveSunnyvale, CA 94089
Post 4 IP   flag post
Shane private msg quote post Address this user
Having the stats available is fantastic and I can't wait to use them to get back in contact with my clients. Great opportunity to get discussion going again.
However, I can't get my head around the difference between "Visits" and "Unique Visitor".
Can anyone give me a better understanding? I am loath to send these stats through as I am sure I will be asked the difference / clearer description that Real Estate Agents are going to understand, than what Matterport has provided.
Post 5 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
A Unique Visitor is analogues to a unique person that has viewed the Matterport space (probably actually tracks the ip address). That Unique Visitor may 'Visit' the Matterport space one or more times. The number of Visits should always be equal to or greater than the number of Unique Visitors.
Post 6 IP   flag post
So do I understand that, as example:
200 Unique Visitors is the number of people that viewed the 3D Space.

250 Visits is the number of time the 3D Tour loaded.

Therefore the extra 50 3D Space loading came from within the initial 200 people.

So it could range from 1 person loading it another 50 times or 50 people loading it for a second time.

Makes sense to me if I have the understanding correct.
Post 7 IP   flag post
pmjacoby private msg quote post Address this user
Yes Shane, you've got it right.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Thanks
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

We Get Around has:

✓ 316,900 impressions
✓ 27,800 visits
✓ 293 models

Sounds like a lot to me.

Can you beat that?

Dan

P.S. Since Matterport does not go back to July 2014, we don't get "credit" for the impressions and visits prior to October 2015.
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
How are you using Matterport Statistics?

Dan
Post 11 IP   flag post
People say to me your never satisfied. I say, yep.
I am making great use of the stats but I wish there could be more functionality. The ability to select a date range to examine a particular week would be great and better still, to be able to download the data set at a daily basis. That is total of each metric for each day. I am creating an excel report that I will be using for each 3D Space to send off to the realtor on a weekly basis. With the data as it stands I have to interrogate each 3D Space on a weekly basis. I have selected a Thursday at this stage but I think I should be doing it on a Monday. I'll talk to my clients to find out when the best time is to report on the data. The excel sheet sheet is a bit clunky at this stage as a result of the way I have to capture the data from what Matterport offers. Here is a example of the final report I am emailing off.
clickable text
Post 12 IP   flag post
101814 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?