Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 473 Unique Visitors
9,023 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 40,828 Page Views | 20,383 Unique Visitors | 45 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360 RumorsAerialDJI Mini 3 ProDroneMic Ty

DJI Mini 3 Pro now takes fully spherical aerial 360 photos automatically17309

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
360 Rumors (19 August 2022) DJI Mini 3 Pro now takes fully spherical aerial 360 photos automatically

Example 360360 photo by Andrew Van Beek

"The DJI Mini 3 Pro can now take fully spherical 360 photos automatically after the most recent firmware update, becoming the first DJI drone with such a capability.

... the Mini 3 Pro has a unique capability of rotating the camera to portrait orientation. It also has a space above the camera to enable the camera to rotate to portrait orientation without being blocked. These unique characteristics enable the camera to take a photo of the area directly above the Mini 3 Pro"

Source: 360 Rumors
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Los Angeles
Home3D private msg quote post Address this user
This is one of the reasons I bought the Mini 3 Pro. It’s a great drone, by the way. Shoots panos in half the time of the Mini 2, and can “look up” 60 degrees! I expected this would be possible and now it is. So cool.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
Check your camera settings after this update as it will turn off JPG+RAW and revert back to just JPG
Post 3 IP   flag post
RealtyMediaMx private msg quote post Address this user
@lilnitsch Even the individual photos?
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@RealtyMediaMx

After this update some of the camera/drone settings revert back ~ So, it would be wise to check your settings after this update before any shoots ~ I caught this early on in a shoot after this update so, I was able to correct this mistake
Post 5 IP   flag post
101271 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?