Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Jordan NielsenReal Estate AgentsReal Estate BrokerReal Estate PhotographyVideo

Video: Being BOTH a Real Estate Agent and a Real Estate Photographer17176

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: Being BOTH a Real Estate Agent and a Real Estate Photographer | Video courtesy of Jordan Nielsen YouTube Channel | 24 July 2022

Hi All,

Are you BOTH a real estate agent and real estate photographer?

Your thoughts?

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
Not yet but the direction I'm heading. I'm tired of my agents telling me houses are going to sell by themselves with the worst pictures. I'm planning on getting rich.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by GETMYVR
Not yet but the direction I'm heading. I'm tired of my agents telling me houses are going to sell by themselves with the worst pictures. I'm planning on getting rich.

@GETMYVR

Please remember us when you are rich and famous

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
New York City
3dVuz private msg quote post Address this user
I'm also both photographer (3D Vuz) and real estate broker (Compass NYC)

JUST THIS MORNING, I'm outside taking my front shots, and a car pulls up and asks me if the house is for sale.. they are looking. NOW, do I say "Speak to the agent, here's his information" or grab the buyer for myself. OF COURSE, I immediately referred them to the listing agent... he was genuinely thankful, and also a bit surprised.. that i DIDN'T grab the buyer. I have his respect and appreciation.

KARMA is a BITCH, DO THE RIGHT THING ALWAYS!

Howard
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @3dVuz
I'm also both photographer (3D Vuz) and real estate broker (Compass NYC)

JUST THIS MORNING, I'm outside taking my front shots, and a car pulls up and asks me if the house is for sale.. they are looking. NOW, do I say "Speak to the agent, here's his information" or grab the buyer for myself. OF COURSE, I immediately referred them to the listing agent... he was genuinely thankful, and also a bit surprised.. that i DIDN'T grab the buyer. I have his respect and appreciation.

KARMA is a BITCH, DO THE RIGHT THING ALWAYS!

Howard

@3dVuz

I notice that you have separate brands/websites for your real estate photography and being an associate real estate broker.

When real estate agents engages 3D Vuz, do they know that you are also a license real estate broker (and does that affect them engaging you (even though you know to do the right thing (example, when the above happens).

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Video: Should you get your real estate license as a Real Estate Photographer?? | Video courtesy of Jordan Nielsen YouTube Channel | 7 August 2022
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I have been waiting for @GETMYVR to start it to see how he goes :-)
I believe it is quite doable but not just with photos & videos. You will still need public inspections with only these types of media. That all will take a lot of extra work and it will make you just another realestate agent.

However with tours and especially Matterport you can turn your local market upside down as if you do not spend much on listings and selling process you can charge commission that can be two times lower than any local agent wants. At least it should work in countries where there is only one commission paid to a selling agent and you are not splitting it with anyone apart from your agency.

I do not want to get a license for myself so over last 2 years I have been trying to convince to do it my neighbour, his wife or even my wife. Nobody wanted to do it(get a license) even though everybody agrees it's a good idea.
However just a few days ago my neighbour who had done about 600 property videos for a local rea told me he would like to do it. The reason is that the agency he has been doing all these videos for now has their own video/photo guys and they do not want to use his services anymore. And that was his main income.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101646 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?