Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm ET)
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 732 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,766 Page Views | 19,092 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceBusiness DevelopmentMarketingOpenhausQuestionsStrategy

Where do y'all find new business?17111

Openhaus
Co-Founder
Heber City Utah
Carson private msg quote post Address this user
At Openhaus, we source the majority of our business via LinkedIn or by way of customer referrals.

What seems to work best for you?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@tosch

Most my "new" business is by referral these days occasionally a little "Belly to Belly" at some networking events
Post 2 IP   flag post
johnwheatley private msg quote post Address this user
Follow, commenting and messaging real estate agents on Instagram.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
@tosch optimizing your website so you show up for google searches.

Google my business SEO so your google my business shows up and optimise IT so your services and blog posts show, reviews reviews reviews....on google, FB , zillow (yes zillow) and nextdoor, houzz, etc.

Then take your matterport shorts, selfie pics and video clips and push them out to YT, RB, IG, twitter, linkedin and tiktok.

TITKOK especially and done with hashtags of you and your clients.

FB posting needs to have your matterport gifs and mp4 shorts there AND tag your clients FB posts with their business pages. Review your clients on google my business AS your google my business page as well as facebook.

The more your business is seen associated with agents the more others will reach out to you.

Most in the industry don't do this (most do the bare minimum in a metterport ==> camera showing in mirror, no outside saying it cant be done when it has for 8 years if you have the skill)so if you start you will be so far ahead and wont have to hunt.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Openhaus
Co-Founder
Heber City Utah
Carson private msg quote post Address this user
@lilnitsch — thanks for sharing! Customer referrals seem to be the best way to go so far. Curious.. what events do you typically like to attend?

@johnwheatley — super interesting. Do you ever help your real estate agents add a video overlay or branding elements? or do real estate agents typically not look for the bells and whistles?

@glenntremain — Is SEO where you've found the most success finding new business? We've definitely done some testing in the social space. I'm a huge believer in that piece. All about consistency!
Post 5 IP   flag post
johnwheatley private msg quote post Address this user
@tosch - I'm not even sure what you mean by adding a "video overlay." We do video for our agents and we can add branding or not branded for MLS. I am super new as a real estate photographer, so I'm not sure yet what bells and whistles RE agents want (or what's available). I have a lot more experience doing Matterport scans for my disaster restoration business (now defunct), and for that we needed no bells or whistles, just a good image of conditions and good dimensions and floorplan for estimating.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@tosch

Inman is a great event on the national level but, I often will attend different builder and agent events locally

@johnwheatley

I deliver both a branded and unbranded MLS compliant video for my agents

BRANDED

UNBRANDED
Post 7 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
@tosch focus on branding, documenting your work and posting on social media with links to clients and show your command of the internet and get reviews on google, zillow and FB your phone will ring
Post 8 IP   flag post
vitoescamilla162 private msg quote post Address this user
I prefer using social media platforms for my business promotion, I mostly prefer Instagram because it's the most reliable and safe option out there. I also use special services by datajam platform, you can see some info on the site.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Had an organic lead though my website yesterday that I am going to walk today for a Mixed use building with 30 apartments and several retail spaces

Also, had a great little birthday party for one of my builders which these types of events are always great networking opportunities

Post 10 IP   flag post
101749 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?