Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
How toQuestion of the DayTagsTipsVersus

Mattertag Icon And Billboard TRANSFORMATION17089

Openhaus
Co-Founder
Lehi, Utah
christianadams private msg quote post Address this user
Would you agree that the standard Mattertag icons and billboards make the UI of your Matterport tours look cheap and antiquated? When working with clients that can benefit from adding Mattertags to their tours, you can use Openhaus to transform the entire Mattertag aesthetic and user experience.

Do you think that one of the reasons Mattertags aren't used more frequently when creating tours is because their design and functionality are subpar?

What changes would need to be made so that you, as a Matterport provider, wanted to add a handful of Mattertags to almost every tour you delivered to your clients?

Click here to learn more about how you can begin using Openhaus PRO to customize your Mattertags.

To see a handful of demos featuring custom Openhaus Mattertag icons and billboards, see below:
- PureWow Demo
- GE Appliances
- Marriott Hotel

I'd love to hear any and all feedback in the comments below!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
@christianadams I was just talking about this
Post 2 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
@christianadams I am huge fan of the clear UI of the OPENHAUS showcase. Your tags and billboards have the best design!

But what I like best about OPENHAUS is the proximity based tags feature, which only shows the tags that are next to your current position.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Openhaus
Co-Founder
Lehi, Utah
@MeshImages Thank you for the positive feedback! Have you been able to use Openhaus for any of your projects yet?

I'm going to talk more about proximity based tags in an upcoming post as well! Glad you like that feature.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Openhaus
Co-Founder
Lehi, Utah
@GlennTremain What exactly were you talking about? Would love to hear more of your detailed thoughts.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101421 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?