Video: WGAN-TV | Matterport and SuperViz-#3064-How SuperViz Integrates Matterport Functions

WGAN-TV Short Story | SuperViz: The Ultimate Way to Present Matterport Tours

This WGAN-TV Short Story (#3,064 | above) shows how: SuperViz is the ultimate way to present Matterport tours.

By allowing hosts to control the attention span of participants, SuperViz helps keep everyone's focus on the tour. Additionally, hosts can change the Matterport digital twin mid-meeting, making it easy to show multiple Matterport scans or properties. SuperViz is the best way to make sure your Matterport tour is seen and appreciated by everyone in the meeting.

You can watch the entire show on the WGAN-TV Podcast (Episode: 151)

WGAN-TV | Meet, Present and Collaborate Inside Your Matterport Tours powered by SuperViz | Guests: SuperViz Co-Founder and CEO Russ Rive and SuperViz Head of Sales Marcelo Franco | Episode: 151 | Thursday, 30 June 2022 | SuperViz website @SuperViz | Urbanimmersive website | WGAN-TV Podcast

WGAN-TV Forum Podcast | Audio Only | Meet, Present and Collaborate Inside Your Matterport Tours powered by SuperViz | Guests: SuperViz Co-Founder and CEO Russ Rive and SuperViz Head of Sales Marcelo Franco | Episode: 151 | Thursday, 30 June 2022 | SuperViz website @SuperViz | Urbanimmersive website | WGAN-TV Podcast

Questions about SuperViz?

---

Transcript (WGAN-TV Short Story #3,064 at the very top)

[00:06:02]

Dan Smigrod: Can you use all the Matterport controls in the bottom left? For example, if you went to the dollhouse view and you wanted to get back outside to the patio?

[00:06:10]

Russ Rive: Exactly, absolutely. All the Matterport functions work here. So if I go to the dollhouse view, you'll see here. For example, if Marcelo goes out on the deck in the house right now, but if I move around.

[00:06:22]

Marcelo Franco: If you zoom, I'm there. If you zoom in.

[00:06:25]

Russ Rive: There he is. You see Marcelo walking around the house. You can actually see them in the Matterport 3D dollhouse view. Here he is. Even in the dollhouse we still maintain the three-dimensional space data of where everyone is.

So I can see Marcelo's now in the top bedroom and I could jump straight to him. I can say, "let me go straight into this room. I know Marcelo is right there." If I turn around; there he is. Floor plans, measurements, all that stuff works here as you'd expect it to work inside of Matterport.

[00:06:51]

Dan Smigrod: Could be the other Matterport controls because I think of MatterTags. So, if I had a video or photo, text, etc.

[00:07:01]

Russ Rive: Absolutely. All the Matterport functionality will be working inside of here. Basically what you do is you prepare your Matterport tour using the Matterport Workshop editor, add your Matterport MatterTags. Anything that you want to customize in such a Matterport tour.

Once it's ready, you simply copy the share link into SuperViz. Generate a meeting link and that's it. I'll take you through that when I go into the back-end and the dashboard to show you how to add these projects in a bit.

[00:07:23]

Dan Smigrod: I see a menu at the bottom. It looks like there's lots of other things that you can do within a Matterport tour powered by SuperViz.

[00:07:32]

Russ Rive: -There's quite a bit here. I'm just going to go through these interface elements, and I think that'll be the best way to show you. Firstly, there's one over here, which just brings you back to a regular grid view.

There's moments when the discussion is between two people, and then you can have a real video conference and not be distracted, so maybe the tour is over, and now you have a human-to-human contact, you can choose to do that. Me, as the host, what's important is, different to other video conferencing tools, as the host, I am controlling the interface for all participants.

In other words, when I do this, the same thing happens to Marcelo's screen or anybody else that's in this meeting, so I can control the attention span of anybody I'm presenting to, anybody I'm trying to sell to. Now, no one's looking at the Matterport 3D model.

I know we're here. Now we're all able to look around again. A couple of cool things that we can do while I'm in here. Firstly, I'm the host. I could also pass the host onto Marcelo if I'd like to. In this case, I'm not going to let him become the host. ;-) I've maintained the power, but if I go along the bottom list here, you'll see there's a couple of things. Firstly, the first one we have here is being able to change the project mid-meeting.

This is really nice because the meeting is not associated with just one scan. You can actually change mid-meeting, so maybe I want to show multiple scans, multiple properties. I can do that without leaving the meeting and just going through selecting any of the projects I've added to my dashboard.

This is my car garage. ;-) It's a Lamborghini store. But this is a good example to show you all the Matterport MatterTags, so you can see in this case, all the MatterTags have been added here as you would expect. They work just as you'd expect. All the videos. All the images.

Marcelo is walking me around here. We can go and walk around. I can say, "Follow me. Let's go sit inside this one over here," and now I know Marcelo is going to be in the seat next to me, and we can be discussing. You'll see Marcelo's laser coming in.

That means he should be standing right next to me here. There he is, and now we're in here, and we're discussing everything.