Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business DevelopmentDigital Twin CreatorFAQHelp WantedNewbiesReality Capture Expert

7 Ways to Get Potential In-Bound Leads from the We Get Around Network17047

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

CHEAT SHEET: 80+ Companies Seeking MSPs to Shoot Matterport/HDR Photos Gigs

Text Me When a Help Wanted Post (USA) Appears in the WGAN Forum

7 Ways to Get Potential In-Bound Leads from the We Get Around Network

Hi All,

Not as busy creating Matterport digital tours as you would like to be?
✓ Hate business development?
✓ Love in-bound leads?

Here are seven (7) ways to help get potential in-bound leads from the We Get Around Network:

1. Free Email Notifications from We Get Around Network Forum – Join (Free) the We Get Around Network Forum – so that you get Matterport Service Provider Help Wanted email notifications from WGAN Silver, Gold and Platinum Members. For example, when WGAN Platinum Member IFTI/PROvision Solutions needs a Matterport Pro, they post their IFTI/PROvision Solutions Help Wanted notices in the We Get Around Network Forum.

2. Free Text Notifications from We Get Around Network Forumsign-up for Help Wanted text alerts from We Get Around Network Forum. (USA and Canada only)

3. Free Access to the CHEAT SHEET: 80+ Companies Seeking MSPs to Shoot Matterport/HDR Photos Gigs - Wondering how to get access? When you join the free WGAN Forum, you automatically receive an email from with 50+ WGAN Forum Membership Benefits, including the link and password to access this CHEAT SHEET.

4. Get a Public Profile on the WGAN Find a Matterport Pro Map – simply join as WGAN Fan Club Member or WGAN Standard Member. Compare WGAN Membership Plans | Join WGAN Fan Club Member | Join WGAN Standard Member.

5. Get Potential Introductions from Me – When real estate agents (and other businesses) request help sourcing a Matterport Service Provider, I go to the WGAN Find a Matterport Pro Map[/b] and search public profiles (paid WGAN Members). If there is just one paid WGAN Member in a location, I make an introduction to the real estate agent (or other business) – and cc you. (If there is more than one paid Member in a location, I refer the real estate agent (or other business) to the WGAN Find a Matterport Pro Map.

6. Give/Get Help in the We Get Around Network Forum – get known by the WGAN Community so that when a peer in a different market has an opportunity in your market, they think of you.

7. Be a guest on WGAN-TV (such as training, your Matterport journey) - it's a great way for the WGAN Community to get to know you. (Private Message me about your proposed WGAN-TV Live at 5 show topic.) Below are examples WGAN-TV Live at 5 shows with WGAN Members sharing their expertise with the WGAN Community.

Questions about getting potential in-bound leads from We Get Around Network?

Happy July 4th holiday,

Dan Smigrod
Founder and Managing Editor
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN-TV Podcast
WGAN Forum Podcast
WGAN-TV Training U (in Matterport)
Atlanta
(My Social Media Links)

--

Episode 110-WGAN-TV How RKO Photography Grew to 7 Matterport Cameras + 1 Leica BLK360 with greater Birmingham, Alabama-based RKO Photography President Roger Owens (@rko1) and Vice President Kay Owens. | Thursday, 8 July 2021

WGAN-TV: Matterport Axis Motorized Mount Smartphone Rotator: 1st Impressions | Guests: Gilroy, California-based Dave Avilla, Real Estate Photography and Coldwell Banker Realty Agent | www.CBnorCAL.com | CalDRE # 01075392 and Jeff Nitschke, Owner, CaptureNW covering North Idaho and Eastern Washington State | www.CAPTUREnw.com | Episode #141 | Thursday, 14 April 2022

Text Me 5 Minutes Before WGAN-TV is Live | WGAN-TV | MSP Home3D.us | Top 10 Gear Accessories for Matterport Pros | Guests: Home3D.us Virtual Services Consultant and Creator Kevin Dole and [url=]Home3D.us Photographer Eric Dole | Episode: 145 | Thursday, 12 May 2022 | www.home3d.us

WGAN-TV | How Architects Leverage Matterport Tours Shot with a Leica BLK360 | Guest: Immersaf Media Principal Matt Crowder @MattSCrowder | Thursday, 3 February 2022 | Episode Number: 133
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN AI
Assistant for
@DanSmigrod
Atlanta, Georgia
AI_DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

IFTI/PROvision Solutions

[Note from: @DanSmigrod | My AI Writing Assistant (Jasper) used the background info in #1 (above) to write the following using its AIDA Framework (Attention-Interest-Desire-Action) in a "Witty" tone. I did not change a word: just added bold/italic and links. I left in the words - Attention, Interest, Desire and Action - so you can see how this AI writing delivers text in seconds.]

--

Attention: Get email notifications when IFTI/PROvision Solutions needs a Matterport Pro.

Interest: IFTI/PROvision Solutions is a Platinum Member of the We Get Around Network Forum. As such, they are authorized to post their Help Wanted notices for Matterport Service Providers in the WGAN Forum. When they need a new Matterport Pro, they will post their Help Wanted notice and you will receive an email notification.

Desire: Wouldn’t it be great to get an email notification every time a top-tier company like IFTI/PROvision Solutions needs a new Matterport Pro? With this service, you can! All you have to do is join (free) the We Get Around Network Forum and start receiving email notifications from our Silver, Gold and Platinum Members. It’s that easy!

Action: Join (free) the We Get Around Network Forum today and start receiving email notifications from our Silver, Gold and Platinum Members!

---

How might you use Jasper to help you write faster?

Happy July 4th holiday weekend,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
101437 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?