Video: How to Sell better Matterport Tours to Hotels using ThreeSixty.Tours | Video courtesy of ThreeSixty Tours YouTube Channel | 15 June 2022

Video: Add Matterport Links & Create Unique Matterport Tours to your Virtual Tours | Video courtesy of ThreeSixty Tours YouTube Channel | 30 March 2022

Transcript

- Hi, welcome ThreeSixty.Tours. Today I'm going to show you how you can sell better Matterport tours to hotels. Let's dig right in. This is the Intercontinental Hotel. It's a Matterport tour done by one of our customers. What they've done is they've created several Matterport tours.

You see levels 1-3, the car park, and this is a restaurant that belongs to the hotel. It's one link here. You see the link here for the entire hotel and you can personalize this length to be our ThreeSixty.Tours link.

What's great about this tour is that they've added an image from the hotel and you can see that when somebody comes in to see this hotel, they have an image. Now they have a perspective of the hotel. It's completely different than providing somebody or providing the hotel with this Matterport link. Here's your virtual tour as a photographer and they come into the hotel. This is the link that they get. The link is beautiful.

You can come in and you can see different parts of the hotel, but it doesn't provide the perspective that this provides here. This is an EEG easy image picked up from the hotel. You can see, now you can see these are the three floors.

This is the Matterport tour for this is the car park and this is a separate building or a restaurant that belongs to the hotel, I believe. It gives a completely different perspective. You are able to sell this toward better to the hotel.

Just because it's more presentable and it just gives a better image of the hotel itself versus just sending three different Matterport tours or even this Matterport tour here. People might go in and they're not really going to know where is this located in relation to the hotel and the Matterport tour, of course, is beautifully here and you can walk around.

While you're putting in the Matterport tours, the whole functionality of the Matterport tour remains and it doesn't have to be a drone image. It could be like a 2D image that you can get from the hotel drawn image would have been better. I'm going to show you another tour in a minute that you can see drawn image from it.

As you can see if you present this to the hotel, it makes it easier to sell them and makes you more approachable as a photographer. The second tour I want to show is this of the Benone Getaway. This is a hotel getaway and this is an aerial image.

It's a beautiful aerial image here as you can see. What I like about the store as they've combined four different Matterport tours, so you can see them here and think about it. If you're presenting this a virtual tour for the hotel, you can give them one Matterport tour for the entire hotel and list that up or you can give them one link.

ThreeSixty.Tours with the all these four Matterport links here and what this does, it just creates a better tour because somebody that comes in now we know that this part of the studio, this part, it's the beach house and this is the exclusive Bob.

Whatever the property or all of these different parts of the property are easily visible with this drone image. It creates a much better to compare that to just giving the hotel this tour and saying, we've created the Matterport tour for you and here you go.

This is the beach house and this is the tour and you can put that on their website and customers come in from here, but they don't really understand what part of the hotel this is, unless they see something like this. This is a much better visual for the hotel. What I also like about this is that they've added panoramic images.

You click on this for example, this is a panoramic image of the bottom part of the hotel and people can scroll through.

What this customer has done is they've chosen to change the icon on the panoramic images, so you can choose different types of icons. They haven't made like a walk-through the garden, which they could've, because they have several panoramic images here.

They could've done another walk-through tour or you're clicking from one panoramic image into the other. They haven't done that and they've just chosen to put the panoramic images like you've seen here. But it makes for a complete tour, which I think is better.

You can sell it better to a hotel versus just having your Matterport tour. What I also liked about this tour is the way it starts. I'm going to reload the page so you can see and their starting view is of the entire hotel.

You can do that with our software. The probably the drone image was taken like this and that was the starting view, but then they've changed it to engulf the whole hotel and just have a view of the entire hotel, which of course makes for a much better view and somebody can come in now and they can pan out, and they can just look at the entire area and decide, I want to stay in this hotel.

As a photographer, you presenting this solution versus just a Matterport link, is a much better solution and it provides you with something much easier to sell the hotel.

---

Hi All,

For a deeper dive, see:

Transcript: WGAN-TV | Intro to ThreeSixty Tours: Includes a Deep-Dive Demo

Special Offer for We Get Around Network Standard Members

Free use of ThreeSixty Tours Business Plan as long as you are a Standard or Premium Member.

The top-of-the-line ThreeSixty Tours Business Plan includes:

✓ Responsive viewer embed
✓ Social Sharing with Facebook, Twitter and Google+
✓ Unlimited Panoramas
✓ Unlimited Tours
✓ Panorama Branding
✓ Tour Branding
✓ MLS friendly (no branding option)
✓ Option to override branding settings on a per-panorama and per-tour basis
✓ CSV Data Import/Export
✓ 5 Custom Domain Names (White Label)
✓ Seamless integration with WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin (Model Base: ThreeSixty Tours)

Best,

Dan

About ThreeSixty Tours

ThreeSixty Tours is a platform to view and share one or more 360º photo spheres and 360º videos (via embedding) and additional content such as:

✓ 360º photo spheres (panoramas) via embedding
✓ 360º videos via embedding (host 360º videos on YouTube or Vimeo)
✓ Matterport Spaces 3D Tours
✓ Videos
✓ Photos
✓ Shopping (eCommerce)
✓ Text
✓ Annotate and connect 360º panoramas

Links

✓ Website: ThreeSixty.Tours
✓ LinkedIn: Hadi Ossaily
✓ WGAN Forum discussions tagged: ThreeSixty Tours
✓ Facebook: ThreeSixty Tours
✓ YouTube Channel: ThreeSixty Tours