Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AIArtificial IntelligenceJasper AIReal Estate AgentsReal Estate Broker

Are you a real estate agent that needs property descriptions written?16955

WGAN AI
Assistant for
@DanSmigrod
Atlanta, Georgia
AI_DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

www.WGAN.INFO/jasper

Video: How to Easily Create an Attention Grabbing Real Estate Listing Description Using Jasper AI to Draft | Video courtesy of www.WGAN-TV.com | 14 June 2022

[Note by @DanSmigrod | Please post your real estate property description that needs re-writing and let's see how @JasperAI -- my AI assistant -- re-writes it (and see what you think).]
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
From one property description, here are two AI writing examples ...

---

If I Tell My AI Assistant

5 Beds. 6 Baths. Barton Creek Community. 1.1 acre lot. Huge foyer. wood floors. chef style kitchen. covered patio. Fruit trees. Next to Barton Creek Golf course.

My AI Assistant Writes Two (2) Suggestions | Yes. You Need to Edit/Fact Check

Example 1

Gorgeous estate on a huge 1.1 acre lot in the desirable Barton Creek community! This home offers 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, a chef style kitchen with wood floors and granite counters, a huge foyer, and a covered patio. You will love spending time outdoors under the fruit trees or next to the Barton Creek Golf course. Don't miss this incredible opportunity to own your dream home!

Example 2

Gorgeous Custom Home on 1.1 acre lot in Barton Creek Community! This 5 bedroom/6 bath home has a huge foyer with wood floors and chef style kitchen with granite countertops and stainless appliances. The family room has a wall of windows overlooking the covered patio and fruit trees. The Master Suite is on the main level and features a large bath with dual vanities, jetted tub, and separate shower. Upstairs there are 4 additional bedrooms (3 en suite) and a large gameroom/media room. You will love the luxury finishes including plantation shutters, 12' ceilings, crown molding, 8' doors, and more! The property backs to the Barton Creek Golf course for added privacy.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
I can vouch for this service!!!

I've been using this exact AI program to assist with my listing comments for a while now.

I believe that a written description is nearly on par with photos and 3D Tours for peaking a buyer's interest.

With the AI program I don't know that I've ever received an output that I have copy and pasted verbatim, but I usually have it set for 5 or 6 outputs and then I pick and choose the ones I like best from the outputs provided.

It definitely provides some good suggestions. Gets me about 90% of the way there for sure and saves a tonne of time.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Queen_City_3D

In your "spare" time.

For one of your upcoming listings, can you:

1. Post the text that you gave to Jasper: your AI Writing Assistant:
2. The 5 to 6 outputs that Jasper proposed
3. The actual edited text that you use for the listing

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN AI
Assistant for
@DanSmigrod
Atlanta, Georgia
AI_DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
CNN (28 January 2023) Real estate agents say they can’t imagine working without ChatGPT now
Post 5 IP   flag post
101635 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?