Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 26 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Jordan NielsenReal Estate PhotographyReal Estate VideosVideo

Video: Why the majority of agents don't do videos for their listings16879

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Video: Why the majority of agents don't do videos for their listings | Video courtesy of Jordan Nielsen YouTube Channel | 24 May 2022

Hi All,

Your thoughts?

Dan

--

Momenzo for Creating and Sharing Real Estate Videos in less than 15 Minutes | See 20+ Momenzo Real Estate Templates | Save 30 percent this WGAN affiliate link for 12 months of Momenzo and coupon code: GET30
Post 1 IP   flag post
Jayrocker private msg quote post Address this user
At this day and age it is surprising that not every Realtor reaches to use video.

One reason is today's low inventory. Inventory is moving so fast that it seems like doing a full fledged video for a property is unnecessary.

Why spend the money? Especially if it goes pending in 3 hours or three days.

I spend the money on video so that I can pre-screen the prospective buyers.

If they want an in person tour, I will ask them, "So did you have time to watch the video we made of the property?

What did you like about the home?

I agree with what Jordon mentioned= some homes it's best to not show a video, it won't help the situation that much. So again save the time and money.

Just as there are times to break out the drone and there are times when it is not needed to sell the home. In my practice, I do not ask the client to cover any of the video production costs.

It's on me. But I imagine there are some realtors and brokers who could pass video production fees onto their clients, making it their choice whether or not to utilize video as a marketing tool.

Some realtors see video as a must, and others as merely an upgrade to their marketing efforts.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101646 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?