WGAN-TV: Intro to Aetos Imaging for Remote Commercial Property FM/Training16813
91184 1 1
|DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
|WGAN 3rd Party Service Provider
Text Me 5 Minutes Before WGAN-TV is Live | WGAN-TV | Intro to Aetos Imaging for Remote Commercial Property Facilities Management, Collaboration and Training using Matterport | Guest: Aetos Imaging Co-Founder and President Connor Offutt | Episode: 147 | Thursday, 2 June 2022 | www.AetosImaging.com
WGAN-TV | Intro to Aetos Imaging for Remote Commercial Property Facilities Management, Collaboration and Training using Matterport
How can commercial real estate Facility Managers, Engineers and General Contractors enhance Matterport digital twins for:
1. Remote Facilities Management?
2. Remote Collaboration?
3. Remote Training?
4. MEP documentation: including dynamic data via API integrations such as temperate and pressure?
On Thursday, 2 June 2022, my guest on WGAN-TV Live at 5 will be Aetos Imaging Co-Founder and President Connor Offutt:
✓ WGAN-TV | Intro to Aetos Imaging for Remote Commercial Property Facilities Management, Collaboration and Training using Matterport
Connor will demo and discuss Aetos Imaging's Aetos Operate platform to leverages Matterport digital twins to give property management a virtual twin of their real-world asset and give staff remote operations tools:
1. VISUAL EQUIPMENT DATABASE – By tagging all of the equipment, components and the systems they belong to, your building can create a visual equipment database for management teams. Aetos Operate Integrates with Facilities Management platforms such as Angus Anywhere, Building Engines, FM 360
2. BETTER TRAINING – Our platform allows your building to offer custom training simulations that are tailored to your operations, not just an industry boilerplate. Staff can easily find and identify equipment, react to critical emergencies or even go through specific equipment maintenance procedures.
3. BETTER ONBOARDING – Imagine if every new hire learned directly from your best trainers and your most seasoned experts. We make it easier than ever to keep your entire facilities workforce up-to-date on the most critical training procedures.
4. COLLABORATION IN 3D – Aetos integrates native video conferencing technology that allows users to directly engage with your building's Matterport digital twins online. No lag and no clunky controls, just a remote twin of your real-world asset in which to walk, talk and solve problems together.
Questions that I should ask Connor?
|Post 1 IP flag post|