WGAN-TV eBook: How Real Estate Photographers Make Money with NFTs powered by HomeJab | Guest: HomeJab Founder and Owner Joe Jesuele | Episode: 143 | Thursday, 28 April 2022 | www.HomeJab.com

WGAN-TV: How Real Estate Photographers Make Money with NFTs powered by HomeJab | Guest: HomeJab Founder and Owner Joe Jesuele | Episode: 143 | Thursday, 28 April 2022 | www.HomeJab.com

Image courtesy of HomeJab

Screen Grab real marketplace

WGAN-TV eBook: How Real Estate Photographers Make Money with NFTs powered by HomeJab

Hi All,

[eBook Above]

1. Wondering if there is a better way to make money from your real estate images (other than stock photography)?
2. Wondering how to turn your real estate photography images into NFTs?
3. Wondering how to shoot real estate photography of communities and have clients find your image library?

Watch WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, April 28, 2022:

==>WGAN-TV eBook: How Real Estate Photographers Make Money with NFTs powered by HomeJab

My guest will be HomeJab Founder and Owner Joe Jesuele.

I will ask Joe to show and tell us about real: the recently launched (see below) first NFT platform for real estate images created by HomeJab.

Demos will include:

1. How to buy an image, video (ground, aerial) or 3D Virtual Tour (and which 3D/360 virtual tours)
2. How to add an image, video or 3D Virtual Tour
3. (What is) and how to add a cypto wallet (such as MetaMask)

Additionally, I will ask Joe about:

1. What problem the HomeJab NFT Platform for real estate images solves
2. Why there is an opportunity for real estate photographers to make much more than stock photography rates for images
3. Why the HomeJab NFT Platform will disrupt the $4 billion stock photo industry
4. The value proposition to Real Estate Photographers
5. The value proposition to Real Estate Agents
6. The value proposition to Businesses
7. The value proposition to Journalists and Bloggers
8. The value proposition to Digital Art Collectors
9. Why use an NFT platform for the real marketplace?
10. If there are "chicken/egg" challenges to creating the real marketplace?
11. what kind of real estate images are best for the real marketplace?
12. What's a crypto wallet and how to connect it to real marketplace?

Got questions that I should ask Joe during the show?

Find out more here: HomeJab real MarketPlace

Best,

Dan
--
Video: 84. New marketplace for one-of-a-kind images offers higher compensation for professional real estate photographers to “disrupt” the $4B stock photo industry | Video courtesy of www.WGAN-TV.com YouTube Channel | 29 March 2022

WGAN Forum Podcast #84

The first NFT platform for real estate images – “real” – launched by HomeJab

New marketplace for one-of-a-kind images offers higher compensation for professional real estate photographers to “disrupt” the $4B stock photo industry

Cherry Hill, NJ – Tuesday, March 29, 2022 – A new non-fungible token or NFT marketplace for real estate images called “real” – launched by HomeJab – offers an innovative alternative to stock photo services. Participating professional real estate photographers receive 96 percent of all sales proceedsthe highest compensation available from a major stock photo platform.

Photographers currently earn as little as 2 cents to 25 cents per month per photo through stock photo agencies, according to Phototutorial.

“We’re flipping the model upside down,” said Joe Jesuele, head of HomeJab.com, who led the development of real estate’s first NFT platform of images. HomeJab provides real estate agents on-demand professional real estate photography and other visual production services in every major US market and all 50 states.

“Buyers such as real estate agents and their web and marketing agencies can purchase unique images with nearly all the compensation going to the artist – the photographer. That’s the way it should be,” he added.

Jesuele explains that one of the most significant advantages of this new NFT marketplace is its “real-world utility.”

“Too many NFT projects today are designed to help the founders make money. The real NFT marketplace supports the hard work and gives new visibility to professional real estate photographers' artistry while properly supporting their creative efforts,” he explained.

“By bridging the physical world and the metaverse, ‘real’ can help cut through the current clutter of NFT scams and pump and dumps of (worthless) coins that have no real utility. While other NFTs' value will collapse, we know from experience that good images will always have value and utility,” Jesuele said.

The new real NFT marketplace is designed for real estate agents and digital marketers to purchase one-of-a-kind iconic real estate images. The real platform also enables clients to order custom NFTs to be shot and produced by professional real estate photographers for their exclusive commercial use as they will own the image.

Unlike images provided by stock photo agencies, which allows the same image to be used by anyone who pays a fee, images purchased on real are unique and owned by the buyer. Real estate agents and brokerages avoid having the same photos on their websites by purchasing one-of-a-kind images on the real NFT marketplace. If the NFT resells, royalties flow back to the original photographer.

“Buying an NFT through real provides agents and brokers one-of-a-kind images that only you can use versus licensing a repetitive stock image that any of your competitors can use. Marketing agencies know that using unique imagery helps agents and brokers create stronger brand recognition and avoid brand confusion,” he added.

The real NFTs currently available include images of destinations in the public domain, such as:

1. historical landmarks
2. streetscapes
3. downtown areas
4. commercial hot spots
5. parks
6. bridges
7. buildings
8. beaches

“Think of the one single image that best describes where you live. What image would that be? That's the type of NFTs we expect to be the most popular as we launch," Jesuele said.

“We are disrupting the old, legacy stock image model to become a completely decentralized ‘Web3’ solution powered by NFTs with the financial benefits going back to the photographers,” Jesuele said.

To learn more about NFTs in real estate imaging, Jesuele published a HomeJab blog explaining both the terms and the process here (homejab.com/blog/real-estate-photography-nfts). To learn more about the new real NFT marketplace, go to nft.homejab.com.

About HomeJab
HomeJab is America's most popular and reliable on-demand professional real estate photography and video service for real estate pros. Lightning-fast high-end visual production offerings also include immersive 3D interactive tours, floor plan creation, affordable virtual staging, and turnkey aerial services. Its efficient one-stop-shop for real estate listings at HomeJab.com features affordable and customizable shoots that create the most engaging visual content for faster home sales and enrich the listing agent's personal brand. HomeJab is available in every major US market in all 50 states and Puerto Rico, Jamaica, and Toronto. Learn more at HomeJab.com.

--
Source: HomeJab

---

HomeJab eBlast received Thursday, 7 April 2022

Hi All,

I purchased my first NFT today (7 April 2022) on the HomeJab real NFT Platform for real estate images.

Learn more on WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 28 April 2022. Details in the first post above.

Dan

---

Screen Grab from HomeJab Real NFT MarketPlace for Real Estate Images

Hi All,

I listed my first NFT today (7 April 2022) on the HomeJab real NFT Platform for real estate images.

My NFT is a video that I shot of a sunrise (Beach-Ocean-Dunes) in Jacksonville, Florida in March 2022 while on vacation.

Learn more on WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday, 28 April 2022. Details in the first post above.

Best,

Dan

--

Realtor Magazine (5 April 2022) HomeJab Launches NFT Platform
HomeJab Blog (7 April 2022) Make Your Listing Truly Unique: Make it an NFT

--

Email received from HomeJab for the sale of my NFT during WGAN-TV Live at 5 (show above).

Hi All,

Thanks to HomeJab Founder and Owner Joe Jesuele for an insightful WGAN-TV show about how real estate photographers can make money with NFTs.

If you have hundreds or thousands of existing real estate images that you are wondering how you might monetize, this is a great show for you. Plus, if you are thinking about getting started with crypto, this might be a great "on-ramp" to get some real-world experience.

Enjoy your weekend,

Dan

---