Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Google Street ViewMarketingRealtorsSocial MediaWP3D Models

WP3D Models WordPress Plugin upgrade desperately needed16756

Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Picture the map of properties you shoot.

Now picture thumbnails to businesses you do GSV (google Street View) for or other types of media for. Foodies can post their marketing and you could tie in local points of interest to a bunch of matterport and agent does.

When they farm they should their listings and local things buyers would want to know is in the area. YOU become the marketing hub and by combining businesses with listings your contribution has more value and you get more businesses getting your services because you show them in a way no one is doing.

https://vimeo.com/703121297

Am I nuts?
Post 1 IP   flag post
MeshImages private msg quote post Address this user
@GlennTremain absolutely true! I am thinking of a similar solution where I redirect visitors of business tours to a WP3D map with more virtual businesses to visit. But unfortunately the WP3D looks a little bit outdated and it lacks new features. No significant updates at WP3D since years!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
@MeshImages wp3dmodels has a great architecture and we customize it to get great seo but this one thing would explode the services you provide and you would be seen as more than a button pusher and could sell hosting for more and for longer. Look at @foodieswith.gg" target="_blank">https://www.tiktok.com/@foodieswith.gg ... She is a social media influencer and gets a healthy 6 figure income doing this.

but what if there was a way to her clients on a map with your listings and businesses in her area?

then reach out to those companies offering your services? even have a video of her embedded in the matterport welcoming them to their business?
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Buffalo, New York
GETMYVR private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the good idea Glen! And I think I see what you're saying. You are the local hub, and I should definitely be the guy trying that because I have over 9,000 contributions to Google maps, and over 700 businesses I've impacted. Yeah this is definitely something.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
I'd love to see a clean unbranded tour along these lines:

Post 5 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
Dan informed me the link was private. please check now and see its public (I have to learn vimeo)
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Newport Beach, California
MDuff private msg quote post Address this user
I love this idea. Yes, please WP3D, add thumbnails to your great software. This would be a great update.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
If there is another provider that already does this let me know. every request with wp3dmodels through the years that I requested before ross left has gone to the way side and the new team said they can't figure out how to do it, but this I cant let sit. I am going to move my clients to whoever has this and is close to the features wp3dmodels has.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101428 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?