Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Marketing

What websites to you list your business on?16720

Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Google, facebook, IG, yelp and tiktok easily come to mind but what others do you find getting the phone to ring getting you business?
nextdoor?
Houzz
Zillow
???

Thanks in advance
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
Wingman private msg quote post Address this user
I have about 250 business directory registrations. 170 from them is done through a Fiverr gig for an equivalent of US$30.

First, I got a subscription to Bright Local for $25 AUD and started checking things. My listing on Google moved from the first page to 2nd and further over 2 years. Bright local offered to do citations in 25 directories but asked $75US for it so I did most of them manually myself and then ordered that Fiverr gig. Now I am back on the first page but I am still 4th. I am sure it will improve and at the same time I am first on the google map so my GBP is still shown first even in web search.

I am going to drop my bright local subscription at the end of this month. They are great but without paying them extra for credits to rerun all reports yu cannot do much there.

Here is a list of directories BrightLocal has offered to do sorted from high ranking down. Some are easy to register, some are weird and some still cannot approve my listing after 2 weeks. However most are working well. May be try BrightLocal trial as they give 30 days for it. I wasted it on nothing 2 years ago so had to go with paying for their subscription.

Google
Facebook
Bing
Yelp
Foursquare
TrueLocal
Just Landed
Kompass
StoreBoard
BrownBook
Infobel
Spoke
YellowPages
Cybo
WhitePages
Whereis
yellow.place
HotFrog
enrollbusiness.com
StartLocal
2 Find Local
Street-Directory
LocalSearch
Local BD
Word of Mouth
dLook
Tuugo
Pink Pages
AussieWeb
Yalwa
Local Business Guide
Australian Planet
Fyple
Local
Local Store
Bloo
SuperPages
Cylex
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
The one that is missing is apple maps but it seems you can only create a listing there from an Ipad/Iphone.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
@Wingman these are business listings.I doubt you are getting leads from 90% of these sites although they are good required for SEO. google (if its set up right and using the April updates), facebook and yelp...but what else besides these and WGAN?
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Queensland, Australia
I do not expect any clients from them, even though it would be nice.
This is purely for citation purposes with NAP match even though some of the directories have screwed format for my phone, postcode or address and not all details are conted. However it worked and I moved back to the first page in 4 days and now forth on Google. However my GBP listings beats all and since Google shows GBP listings in search at the top I am still good.

The worst of all of them is justlanded which demands to specify my correct address for approval while it is 100% correct. And there are directories you cannot register in. For example whitepages is supposed to get my details from yellowpages as whitepages does not provide any way to register a business for free in it. WhereIs is getting details again from yellow pages and once I corrected my details in yellowpages they updated them in whereis.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101429 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?