Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 674 Unique Visitors
9,057 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,711 Page Views | 19,043 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
InsideMapsPivo Real EstateVersus

What has your experience been with InsideMaps?16641

ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
I reviewed the posts from about 1 year ago and saw a few posts for this company.

I have recently tested it for a contract job but have not purchased it yet. From what I see the models are pretty amazing using an iPhone 13 pro.

Is anyone using it, has anyone done a side by side comparison with MP?

From what I have seen so far anyone just getting into the virtual tour business this would be the way to go.

If you do use it would share your opinion on it and interaction with the company.

I have purchased the Pivo system and like it but nadir blur is so large my customers don’t like it and from looking at Insidemaps nadir there is little to no blur.
Post 1 IP   flag post
BrokerBruce private msg quote post Address this user
I've had good experience with the company and the product. I sold my Matterport Pro 2 a couple years back. Main reason was their cost structure was just getting too much for me. My only negative is the rotator is a bit lightweight. Dropped mine and it had to be repaired but they took care of it quickly at a reasonable price. The new Axis system for Matterport looks interesting. Don't know how the pricing on that works. But overall I think Inside Maps is an acceptable alternative to Matterport.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101771 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?