Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360MarketingReal Estate

Snappr Advertisement for Matterport pros16529

Shawn_P private msg quote post Address this user
Came across an advert that Snappr was seeking Matterport pros in the U.S., Australia etc. However, if you have an account, other than your bio, 3D tour isn't on their list of services that they offer.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Virtual_Homey private msg quote post Address this user
I signed up with snappr based on their Matterport advertising and have only received food, engagement and portrait photo shoots from them. It's misleading and shouldn't be something you're suckered into, especially since their pay scale is ridiculous and they don't believe in filing taxes.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
lilnitsch private msg quote post Address this user
@Virtual_Homey

I have found this to be true with many of the larger companies brokering for services
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Best bet to drum up business is out there belly to belly networking with folks
Post 4 IP   flag post
@lilnitsch I don't doubt they have every intention on providing Matterport. I think they should establish that before marketing toward operators when they are primarily an "affordable solution" for low budget photography.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
CLUB Member
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
@Virtual_Homey

I have been approached by a few of these companies they often will advertise full services in the markets in which they advertise in though rarely have any boots on the ground to service these clients then farm out the leads for pennies on the dollar to folks willing to work for what they offer
Post 6 IP   flag post
@lilnitsch I still believe no job is too small so I'm willing to collaborate with them and fill their clients needs, but Snappr auto-books any open availability on your schedule without checking with the photographer first. That can be extremely irritating when I have employers that offer a real rate for services that really require the rate to be at a certain price point. I like seeing streamlined services like this, but managing the scheduling would be a nightmare for admin and is probably why they go under the impression if you didn't mark it as unavailable it's up for grabs.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101428 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?